Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pierced nipples = hard nipples att the time? gyno solution?

tempest2003 said:
this isnt a thread about wanting to pierce my nipples, this is a thread seeking a way to visually minimize gyno. i cant believe theres nothing out there that makes nipples hard 24/7 no topical creams or nothin, crazy

one bro allready told you what works: surgery.

i dunno who is giving ya'll pain during nipple piercing....a competent piercer should give you no pain at all during the piercing process....it should be over in a nano-second IF the piercer knows what he/she is doing.

i don't recall any pain during the piercing process....it was more of an endorphin rush for me. i got all goofy and a lil' bit light headed and smiley.

granted....they ARE sore and tender for a week or so during the healing processs...tender to the touch... kinda a turn on in itself.....:)

my nipples are pierced and they do not get hard anymore often than they used to.. though I had inverted nipples before and now i don't..

tempest2003 said:
this isnt a thread about wanting to pierce my nipples, this is a thread seeking a way to visually minimize gyno. i cant believe theres nothing out there that makes nipples hard 24/7 no topical creams or nothin, crazy

Oh there is ;P

They make liquid bandaids that you can apply to your nipple and then stand in front of a fan. They should stay hard for a while but I've had mixed results. Sometimes it stays hard through the day sometimes it does not. Give it a try :p

Top Bottom