Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pics

man post your photos the right way up you're hurting my neck :)

Quite big back, but what about those legs they look a little skinny in comparison.

hans - look at the man with the big back and the little birdy legs - they are so puny - Ya, we need to pump him up!!!! :D ;) :p just kidding -

v spread looks very solid - gotta get on that squat rack/machine and make it wimper tho. that would help you symetry - looks darn good otherwise 2 ataboys to u!

Dude, you're my hero of the day!
Great shape, and very impressive back! Your legs do lag a bit, but not tremendously.
Good work!

Yes, my legs do lag just a bit....maybe it's cause I'm so short (5'3") that makes them seem a little unproportional to upper body. But I'm workin' on them!

Stats:
height: 5'3"
weight: 155 lbs. (down from 172 in the last few weeks--I'm dieting right now).
Arms: 16 1/2 in.
Calves: 16 1/2 in.
waist: 30 in.

Diet: since I'm cutting, just lean turkey & chicken breasts, oatmeal, rice cakes, baked potato, tuna, protein shakes, and rice. (45/45/10 ratio). It's working quite well.

Supplementation: steroids are illegal, I would never touch those dangerous things, hehe. But if I was on right now, it'd be EQ200, Nor200, insulin, and GH, and nolvadex at the moment. :)

thanks and more comments are welcome....

Top Bottom