Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pics

looking great bro! i remember seeing your pic with christina aguilera and you looked like youve lost alot of bodyfat; great work!

i personaly think you have great porportions, i think your legs look fine, i dont know what the others are talking about.

your back looks good, your calves look good too. i just bet that you could compete in a year or so when you finish refining everything.

good luck on your goals, whatever they may be.

Don't really agree that his legs are lagging that much. They need to be seperated and cut more...but I think he's got pretty good size overall. Great lat spread too...

conan--see my above post for stats.....I've got nine days left on this goddamn diet, then I'm bulking till December, then starting precontest diet for my first show in April '02. Thanks for the comments, criticisms, and support bros.

goony-goo-goo, motherfucker :D

great mass, sexual mustard!! that lat spread is WIIIIIIIIIDE!! your back is in 16:9 format :)

looks good.
might want some seperation in chest, but your deit might help theat along with color.
hammies need to show more.

Top Bottom