Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of my little one while my Dad was in town and of my new Tat.

The Bigdawg said:
Best friend is a Molsons Rep!! ;)

Good lookin kid, happy and healthy, can't ask for much more.

My friend is a Coors distributer so I know how it is with him trying to dump a ton of products on me. :rolleyes:

How old are you bor? Im 30 and probably wont have kids for another 5 years and was wondering what the pro and cons are.

superdave said:
How old are you bor? Im 30 and probably wont have kids for another 5 years and was wondering what the pro and cons are.

I just turned 37 bro.

To me there are no Cons, she is the best thing that every happened to me.

My split with my Ex has cost me everything, my house, my career, all my savings, moving away from my family and friends and you know what, having that little girl in my life has made it all worth it!!!

The biggest thing I have to learn is that I can't live for myself anymore, I don't see that as a Con though.

You will know when you are ready and you won't regret it.

The Bigdawg said:
I just turned 37 bro.

To me there are no Cons, she is the best thing that every happened to me.

My split with my Ex has cost me everything, my house, my career, all my savings, moving away from my family and friends and you know what, having that little girl in my life has made it all worth it!!!

The biggest thing I have to learn is that I can't live for myself anymore, I don't see that as a Con though.

You will know when you are ready and you won't regret it.

It's reasuring to hear that, being in a predicament similiar to yours. My little princess is due to arrive right around Christmas and her mother and I don't see eye to eye on almost everything. She's 200 miles away as well so it will be an uphill battle. I know having that miracle of life in my arms will shed away any feelings of dismay or resenment.

Top Bottom