Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of my little one while my Dad was in town and of my new Tat.

Your a lucky man and you can see what she means to you.

She's a cute baby too. Not just saying that. Sometimes you look at a baby and say "what a cute lil' one" while they are really anything but. Nothin' against the kid, but some kids just ain't cute. Your lil' girl is a doll...seriously.

BB

bigbair said:
Your a lucky man and you can see what she means to you.

She's a cute baby too. Not just saying that. Sometimes you look at a baby and say "what a cute lil' one" while they are really anything but. Nothin' against the kid, but some kids just ain't cute. Your lil' girl is a doll...seriously.

BB

Thanks, I hear ya bro, my cousins boy looked like a little monkey(I ain't kidding). Lots of us thought so. People would say, what a cute kid, we are like, WTF, ITS A DAMN MONKEY CHILD DUDE!!!!!

He is a little cutie now!!

pdaddy said:
It's reasuring to hear that, being in a predicament similiar to yours. My little princess is due to arrive right around Christmas and her mother and I don't see eye to eye on almost everything. She's 200 miles away as well so it will be an uphill battle. I know having that miracle of life in my arms will shed away any feelings of dismay or resenment.

Bro trust me, having her will make whatever you have to go through worth it.
There are days when thanks to my ex I feel like my whole world is coming down and nothing willl ever go right, those days I grab all my little angels photos and say suck it up man this isn't like you, this little girl loves you and you are a lucky man.

I have no right to complain(even though I do sometimes), no matter how shitty things get for me.

I hope things get better for all of you!

The Bigdawg said:
Me and the little one.

baby1a.jpg

After bath

baby2a.jpg

Daddy and baby

baby3a.jpg

Grandpa and baby

Dad_baby.jpg

New Tat of Irish heart and daughters name

tata.jpg

Happy little angel!!!