Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of my little one while my Dad was in town and of my new Tat.

Lestat said:
lol @ the coors light shirt!

Cool pics though man, your dad looks like he was happy.. and your kid is awesome.

Thanks everyone, that little girl is my oxygen and what keeps me going day to day.

My Dad was VERY happy, it was the first time he got to spend some one on one time with her. He had only spent a couple of hours with her when I was back home for my sisters wedding in August.

I got so many great pics of the two of them together, some with her asleep on his chest.

Nice tattoo-I especially like the lettering :D
Cute kid bor, have fun. It makes life worth while. Just try not to spoil her as much as you want to, I know it's hard to resist.

very cute bro... keep her away from the boys... lol..

jestro said:
Nice tattoo-I especially like the lettering :D
Cute kid bor, have fun. It makes life worth while. Just try not to spoil her as much as you want to, I know it's hard to resist.

I never did thank you for your suggestions, I apologize. I am glad I went with one of the ones you suggested, turned out better then I pictured it in my mind. Much better then how I was going to do the lettering.

Top Bottom