Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pic to critique

mistabig

critique my pic...and yes i know i have no tan and chicken legs! hehehe
View

hey mista- great lat spread and taper....hit the chest especially lower pec and youll see some great results. Your symmetry is outstanding.......as far as the legs go............i hear ya bro....hard to get my bean poles to grow! Work hard and good luck!

DCS
6 tabs of 5mg anavar etc... it was late and brain wasnt functioning good!!
thanks guys.. its tough to tell lookin at yourself and everyone is really knowledgeable and honest here so now i know what to go ahead with at the gym.... anyone suggest some excercises that work for you for some of these problem areas of mine

im 24 5'9 187...i really dont know how many pullups...i always could do a lot but have just been using the lat pulldown wide behind neck and i rack it for sets of 10 pretty easily..i dont know the weight of that but well over 200 cause i can hang from it and it doesnt come down. close grip pull downs just few pounds less for 10. no cardio and lost a lot of fat this cycle...attribute it to anavar...never did it before and never been this lean

Top Bottom