Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Trainers

nineoneone

How does someone go about finding a personal trainer if they workout at their home? Do I just call the gyms or what?:confused:

I would say that 99% of the big guys here use the Bow-Flex exclusively. It is hard to beat the power-rod resistance.:D

WOW!!!

That is so cool, I have one too..I bought mine in January of this year.. I am having a problem with my diet though, and I thought talking with a personal trainer would help me figure out exactly what I should and shouldn't be eating to reach my goals...I still can't believe that I am not the only one with a Bow-Flex..this is so cool....

Last edited:
JUSTINCREDBOL said:
Bow Flex is cool to stay in shape but if you're sculpting your body it is not the optimum equipment.

Hey, the commercial says..."The results you want in 6 weeks .... guaranteed" And since the 'results I want' are to look like Ronnie Coleman.... hell why not take 6 weeks!! :FRlol:

LOL. You guys are dicks, but it makes me laugh! :)

I don't know if you are joking around or what, nineoneone. But if you are serious, the only thing your bowflex is good for is scrap metal for building a bicycle that will get your ass to a weight room. :)

I say don't waste your money on a personal trainer (even though I'm one!). You will learn more quality info by simply reading around here than you will from most personal trainers.

I'f youre clowning, you're a dick for wasting my time. :)

Top Bottom