Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Personal Trainers

WTF??

I am not a dude I am a dudette...Sorry, but I am serious about this bowflex thing...what is soooooo wrong with it? laugh all you want....But it would be nice to hear what people think of it and WHY.. Has anyone used one? Just curious why ya'll are putting it down so bad...

if i had a trainer they'd keep my ass in line... although i do work pretty hard at the gym (i'm stiff today after doing arms yesterday). i need a food cop to restrict my grease intake.

I don't need a personal trainer, I could teach them alot...LOL....but anywayz, I've never tried the bowflex, nor will I ever. I'll stick w/ the free weights. I don't think the bowflex was designed for 250+lb bodybuilders.....just my 2 cents.....but maybe it'll work for u girl, who knows. Give it a try for a month, and if u see the results u want, then stick with it.

Big Buck

I agree with you about it not being designed for a big guy, especially...But for a women, it works great! So far anyways, I have been using it for 3 months, I have no complaints as of yet...

Re: Big Buck

nineoneone said:
I agree with you about it not being designed for a big guy, especially...But for a women, it works great! So far anyways, I have been using it for 3 months, I have no complaints as of yet...

So you've been using it for 3 months....are u getting the results u want? What do u need a personal trainer for? The women's board on elite could help u more than a personal trainer...IMO.

I feel I need a personal trainer to help me figure out my diet, I posted it in the diet section, but I am not sure that it's best for someone like me (my macros).. and yes I am seeing great results, I just need to get rid of some bodyfat now so it's all more visible...

Re: TOMCAT

nineoneone said:
ever used one? Obviously not...:rolleyes:
I admit I only used one for a few Minutes at a demo at the Mall. My response was due to watching a few other people struggle connecting all the bows and watching them bounce all around.

If you are happy with your training methods then why do you want a personal trainer? Pick up a Yellow Pages and look up Nutritionists or Dietisions. However I'm sure you can get all the info you need here and on the net for free.

Top Bottom