Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec Inject.

Nice ...Very nice X biker. Looks like your taking it to the next level. I agree on spot inj's. My right side was lacking ( the camera never lies )but now it's catching up nicely. I am just going in the delt but your pics are inspiration to move around a bit. Keep up the good work!!!

yo wtf? the needle wasnt even all the way in to the barrel, think of what might of happend if you slipped and it moved further in while injecting, and hit an artery or a vien, or eveb worse, theres nothing wrong with chest injections to me, but please shouldnt you put the pin all the way in?????

careful bro

Japanese machine said:
yo wtf? the needle wasnt even all the way in to the barrel, think of what might of happend if you slipped and it moved further in while injecting, and hit an artery or a vien, or eveb worse, theres nothing wrong with chest injections to me, but please shouldnt you put the pin all the way in?????

careful bro

If you would have read the post, you would see that I was using a 1.5 " (one and a half inch) pin. This is too long for this type of injection, therefore I only inserted it half way. That makes 3/4 or .75 of an inch, which is adequate for this area.

Look before you leap.

bro, i've done maybe a dozen pec injections in each pec. you should stick itin from the side, pretty much underneath the pec, about an inch or two above nipple level. this is a lot less painful and will give better results.

brianharper94 said:
bro, i've done maybe a dozen pec injections in each pec. you should stick it in from the side, pretty much underneath the pec, about an inch or two above nipple level. this is a lot less painful and will give better results.

When I did the research for this injection, I heard of coming in from the side, but the only pic's I found were coming straight in through the muscle.

So far no soreness at all.

XBiker said:

If you would have read the post, you would see that I was using a 1.5 " (one and a half inch) pin. This is too long for this type of injection, therefore I only inserted it half way. That makes 3/4 or .75 of an inch, which is adequate for this area.

Look before you leap.

actually i read your post fine; you had to comprimise beacue the pin was longer than needed, i was just saying, unless your had that needle perfectly stable (which i guess you did) the needle could have moved in deeper whilst injecting and hit someting. know what im sayin??

btw do you find that the site inj. in pec is working; ive been debating doing these...

Top Bottom