Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pec Inject.

xbiker:

thanks for the cool pics and injection tips. i've been doing glutes, quads and biceps; after your thread i think i'll try pec next.

P.S. you're one big, pumped up sumbitch! i wanna look like you! what are you doing now (diet, workouts, juice)?

Re: xbiker:

rnch said:
thanks for the cool pics and injection tips. i've been doing glutes, quads and biceps; after your thread i think i'll try pec next.

P.S. you're one big, pumped up sumbitch! i wanna look like you! what are you doing now (diet, workouts, juice)?

I am currently on 500 SUST per week, I switch between chinaman SUST and Karachi SUST. I am coming off of DECA, again switching between the two.

I am coming off dbol, which has peaked at about 50 MG now.

I will give my liver a break and then it's on to winny tabs for approximately three weeks.

I am already pretty vascular, so hopefully with the winny I will be a road map complete with side roads and dirt roads. :D

I have about 5 weeks left in this cycle.

I try to eat pretty clean, and I am lifting like there is no tomorrow. My workout partner is a little bigger than me, so I am constantly being pushed to the max.

Last edited:
What do you hope to gain from this? Its all risk and no gain. Stick to bi's/tri's/calves for alternate injection sites if the glutes/thighs, and delts get used too much.
Localized growth is bullshit BTW

UNLESS they are using SYNTHOL.....

UNLESS they are using SYNTHOL..... [/B]

Well, you sort of contradict yourself. Synthol is oil. And AS are generally dissolved in.....oil.

Those pics remind me of pulp fiction. I thought for pecs you went in from the side.

Man that was a great post, im fuckin impressed. That is a first to see on this board since i've been here.:D

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
What do you hope to gain from this? Its all risk and no gain. Stick to bi's/tri's/calves for alternate injection sites if the glutes/thighs, and delts get used too much.

UNLESS they are using SYNTHOL.....

Everyone has their opinion. My gear buddy is spot injecting his right side for the same reasons I am doing the left.

I have primarily injected my glutes and my ass is changing shape. But, according to you, that is just a coincidence??

Top Bottom