Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT For TRT Cycle, Please Read!

I hardly find 468 to be low is not great but is not that low and sometimes nat test levels could be low because of overtraining, lack of sleep, sickness etc.
To base your decission on a single low test number might not be the prudent step to go forward.
If you want to cycle that's fine but to be put on TRT at 22 you need to really have a major problem hormonaly.

I would say first have a few tests done in the morning when levels are the highest to establish a pattern then evaluate and make a decission from there.
Im not against HRT by no means but you and Mr "Pin" will be best friends for life and that's a lot of commitment to take on at 22.

I have had my Test levels checked numerous times, always in the morning.

The number posted is the highest natty test level I've ever registered. My baseline has been established properly.

Believe me I do not want low T, and it is weird to see this at my young age; however, I've spoken face-to-face with 3 doctors who assured me that low T in the 20's is not uncommon.

In addition to bloodwork confirmation, I also experienced typical symptoms of low T.

I'm not being rude.
I see you on a cycle, not a program to balance out your hormone levels within accepted blood test ranges.
When a man is on a hormone replacement therapy program, he is never off, so pct is not an issue.

Perhaps you'd look at a true HRT program. These programs are covered very thoroughly in this area.
The key is low dosages with more reliance on diet and recovery.

Should you be simply enjoying cycles, even at your young age, than a standard program of pct after 10-12 weeks of heavier aas use would be appropriate.

I have found no need for pct after some pretty decent runs. I accepted some loss and accepted the base line going up bit by bit. Using this theory along with HGH, I've moved my base from about 175 to 220.

I understand your point of view.

I agree that what I'm doing appears to be a cycle, not true TRT.

What I'm doing right now is what my doc wants me on for life.

I made the decision to try it out for 10 weeks before committing to lifelong HRT. The doctor approves of and oversees what I'm running.

I meet with him face-to-face and have even consulted with two other doctors.

just out of curiosity ...do you really think any doc will give you meds for PCT?
Im a bit confused why are you goin to a doc while on cycle...
Normally they wont give you any meds without testing and is prob not wise to even ask at this point!:confused:

I am currently under the care of a doctor who writes me prescriptions, reviews blood tests, and monitors my progress.

I'm not taking anything that my doc hasn't approved.

I have had my Test levels checked numerous times, always in the morning.

The number posted is the highest natty test level I've ever registered. My baseline has been established properly.

Believe me I do not want low T, and it is weird to see this at my young age; however, I've spoken face-to-face with 3 doctors who assured me that low T in the 20's is not uncommon.

In addition to bloodwork confirmation, I also experienced typical symptoms of low T.

I hear you man, in that case you got to do what's good for you to feel better!

Discreet, you can run a PCT and have blood test again and see where you are at. I am sure that if at some point you want to have kids you can get off HRT and make it happen.

Discreet, you can run a PCT and have blood test again and see where you are at. I am sure that if at some point you want to have kids you can get off HRT and make it happen.

I am definitely planning a blood test after PCT.

Running HCG in the final weeks of my cycle +1 week into PCT.

Probably going to do an Aromasin PCT. Possibly do a Nolva/Aromasin. Going to ask the doc which way he recommends.

Top Bottom