Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT For TRT Cycle, Please Read!

Discreet User

I'm currently in week 7 of a 10 week TRT cycle; 400mg/week Test Cypionate & Arimidex .5mg EOD.

This is my first cycle of any kind and I plan to do one more cycle with the addition of Deca, before deciding whether or not to stay on TRT indefinitely. Going in to speak with my doctor in a few days.

Questions:
  1. What is the *best* PCT to request from my doctor?
  2. How should the PCT be structured?
  3. How to use HCG?
  4. How about HMG? How do I request it from my doc, and at what dosage?

Additional info if interested:
Height: 5'07"
Weight 170lb (Currently gaining quality mass)
Body Fat: 12%
Years Training: 3

Baseline 7/1/2010:
Serum testosterone: 468 ng/dl | Reference interval 280-800

Free testosterone: 14.8 pg/ml | Reference interval 9.3-26.5

Week 5 of cycle (8/5/10), Test Cypionate 400mg/week & Arimidex .5mg EOD:
Serum testosterone: >1500 ng/dl | Reference interval 280-800. Flagged as high. Testing method could not read greater than 1500, therefore we only know that it is greater than 1500 ng/dl.

Free testosterone: 50.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 9.3-26.5

Estradiol: 38.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 7.6-42.6

Luteinizing Hormone (LH): 0.1 mIU/ml | Reference interval 1.7-8.6

All other panels look great. Cholestorol, HDL, LDL, Triglicerides, are all within their respective reference intervals.

I should also mention that I currently plan on using the HCG during the final two weeks of my cycle.

Very curious about HMG...

A little bummed to be coming to the end of my TRT cycle, especially since I know my natty levels are so low.

I once tested in the low 200's for total T :(

interesting that you and I are rather similar on a lot of these issues. Have you considered lowering your dose (say 150mg) and use some HCG? TRT can be adjusted as long as you know where you stand with your blood test.

interesting that you and I are rather similar on a lot of these issues. Have you considered lowering your dose (say 150mg) and use some HCG? TRT can be adjusted as long as you know where you stand with your blood test.

Thanks for your input.

I will most likely stay on TRT in the future.

For now I would like to complete this 10 week cycle, then do a proper PCT & time off.

After that I will do one more cycle, then decide whether I should continue cycling or just stay on TRT.

I'm 22 years old, and it's a bit daunting to think about permanent TRT at this point.

Fertility in my #1 concern regarding TRT. I'm considering having some kind of sperm test in the future while on Test, HCG & HMG in order to find out if sperm count can really be kept up while on TRT.

Im not terribly familiar with HMG but my opinion, for what its worth, is to try and keep things as simple as possible until you know how it affects you and then make changes if what you are doing doesnt work. HCG has proven very effective during and post TRT so I would stick with just that, monitor with blood work and see whats going o If your not satisfied at that point work with your doc and perhaps introduce HMG at that point.

Im not terribly familiar with HMG but my opinion, for what its worth, is to try and keep things as simple as possible until you know how it affects you and then make changes if what you are doing doesnt work. HCG has proven very effective during and post TRT so I would stick with just that, monitor with blood work and see whats going o If your not satisfied at that point work with your doc and perhaps introduce HMG at that point.

Thanks Zyglamail.

What you're suggesting, that I keep it simple, is the mentality I took towards TRT/AAS.

I figured start with Test alone and then add compounds in the future.

Mine is quite an interesting story actually, I made great gains as a natural for 2.5 years, then all of a sudden fat began creeping up on me and I stopped gaining muscle.

I then considered AAS, got blood work done, and turns out that my natty Test is just very low.

Now after being on Test and remembering how good I used to feel a few years ago I am tempted to stay on TRT indefinitely.

I'll come off, run one more TRT cycle, with the addition of Deca, then decide whether or not to stay on.

I'm not being rude.
I see you on a cycle, not a program to balance out your hormone levels within accepted blood test ranges.
When a man is on a hormone replacement therapy program, he is never off, so pct is not an issue.

Perhaps you'd look at a true HRT program. These programs are covered very thoroughly in this area.
The key is low dosages with more reliance on diet and recovery.

Should you be simply enjoying cycles, even at your young age, than a standard program of pct after 10-12 weeks of heavier aas use would be appropriate.

I have found no need for pct after some pretty decent runs. I accepted some loss and accepted the base line going up bit by bit. Using this theory along with HGH, I've moved my base from about 175 to 220.

I hardly find 468 to be low is not great but is not that low and sometimes nat test levels could be low because of overtraining, lack of sleep, sickness etc.
To base your decission on a single low test number might not be the prudent step to go forward.
If you want to cycle that's fine but to be put on TRT at 22 you need to really have a major problem hormonaly.

I would say first have a few tests done in the morning when levels are the highest to establish a pattern then evaluate and make a decission from there.
Im not against HRT by no means but you and Mr "Pin" will be best friends for life and that's a lot of commitment to take on at 22.

just out of curiosity ...do you really think any doc will give you meds for PCT?
Im a bit confused why are you goin to a doc while on cycle...
Normally they wont give you any meds without testing and is prob not wise to even ask at this point!:confused:

Top Bottom