Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic attacks and anxiety

Ah, good ole panic attacks. Yes, I've had my share and I hate them with a passion. My doc put me on 300mg of paxil and I love her for it. It changed my life. I finally realized I lived up to 52 years a fucked up person. It's feels good to be at peace with yourself.

PEACE
BoogerSnax

panic attacks are truly frigthening and you really do feel like you might be having a heart attack, with your heart beating a mile a minute and an inability to breathe. they would not be gear related though, but more related to your state of mind.

a couple christmas's ago i went thru the deepest depression i have ever experienced after a devasting death in the family. i had heard about panic attacks but never had one and knew little about them.

i had two or three of them within a week or so and was truly terrified. i was gasping for air and worried i was going to die. as time went by the depression lifted and i never had a panic attack again.

it is convenient to blame AAS for many of thigs: depression, anxiety, sleeplessness, mood swings, aggression. chances are it is all in your mind. you gotta overcome it some how. you have to do what it takes to pull yourself out of it. might not be easy.

Last edited:
jpl26 said:
Forego the Benzo's.....you might get addicted to them. .

i am probably gonna get flamed here but forget the anti anxiety meds AND anti depressants. we are all taken in by marketing that we have to take pills to solve our problems.

I used to get em too- Used to do paxil now on buspirone- buspirone is much better for me (for anxiety)- gonna look into klonopin, though- ask your docs about them if you get anxiety- also search for the root problem, not only medicate- good luck all

glennds said:
i am probably gonna get flamed here but forget the anti anxiety meds AND anti depressants. we are all taken in by marketing that we have to take pills to solve our problems.

^^^that would mean forgetting about AAS as well.......would it not? :rolleyes:

DIV

:chomp:

boogersnax said:
Ah, good ole panic attacks. Yes, I've had my share and I hate them with a passion. My doc put me on 300mg of paxil and I love her for it. It changed my life. I finally realized I lived up to 52 years a fucked up person. It's feels good to be at peace with yourself.

PEACE
BoogerSnax

300mg? my doc told me the max was 60mg, whats with that? are you still on that amount? how do you feel? you must be quite manic on a dose that size, can you sleep?

H

One thought. In the latest Nation Geographic cover story on caffiene, there has been proven a link between too much use of this in coffees, etc and panic attacts. Mabye you should look at your possible dependence of caffine products. Thanks! Alan Chiras.

DIVISION said:
^^^that would mean forgetting about AAS as well.......would it not? :rolleyes:
:

apples and oranges division. i happily take AAS to push my genetic limit in building muscle. i don't expect steroids to change my moods, but i do like the way i feel with ten or 15 lbs extra muscle. if i lose it someday i will deal with it.

depression/anxiety are condtions that can often be taken care of without taking a pill. yes they can be serious and in some cases meds may be helpful if it is physical,\ like that "chemical imbalance" thing which we all learned about from a commercial and bought into.

it might mean getting off your ass and changing your life which can be frightening. change is hard. way harder than whining that you are depressed and asking your doc for a pill to cure your problems.

glennds said:
apples and oranges division. i happily take AAS to push my genetic limit in building muscle. i don't expect steroids to change my moods, but i do like the way i feel with ten or 15 lbs extra muscle. if i lose it someday i will deal with it.

depression/anxiety are condtions that can often be taken care of without taking a pill. yes they can be serious and in some cases meds may be helpful if it is physical,\ like that "chemical imbalance" thing which we all learned about from a commercial and bought into.

it might mean getting off your ass and changing your life which can be frightening. change is hard. way harder than whining that you are depressed and asking your doc for a pill to cure your problems.

For clinical depression it is an absolute 100% necessity to take some form of anti-dep, people who have never suffered real depression dont know what they are talking about, its not a case of pulling yourself together or whining as you so eloquently put it because when real depression sets in you are no longer in control it seeps into every part of your life and slowly starts to break it down, it is a chemical imbalance in the brain and the only way to correct this is by taking an appropriate medication usually a serotonin re-uptake inhibitor. Its fact that 3 in 5 people will suffer a depressive break at some point in their life and most wont know what hit them, ill tell you, i wouldnt wish the darkness of depression on my worst enemy it is singularly the worst thing that can happen to someone, I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN!!

H

Paxil, without a doubt, saved my life. I've been taking it for just over 2 years now (at 20mg/day) and its made a huge difference. The anxiety and anxiety induced depression I lived with for 7 years prior to starting Paxil was horrendous.

I have to be very careful which types of AAS I use though. Although I'm on Paxil, several steroids render it usless... and I can be thrust into severe anxiety/depression with little warning. One experience, earlier this year, nearly cost me my life. Out of the dozen-plus steroids I've used over the past 5 years... I can safely use 3 of them (without experiencing dreadful behavioral sides).

1.) Testosterone (any variant... even Suspension)
2.) Winstrol
3.) Ananvar

The following caused me TERRIBLE anxiety
Nandrolone (Deca & NPP)
Equipoise
Dball
Anadrol

Tren? Never used it... I won't even go there.

Top Bottom