Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic attacks and anxiety

Anyone else get anxiety with specific AAS'? I'm gettin ready to do Dbol and Test Ent. I take buspirone (buspar) and occasionally xanax for anxiety. Thanks!

shawnerk said:
Anyone else get anxiety with specific AAS'? I'm gettin ready to do Dbol and Test Ent. I take buspirone (buspar) and occasionally xanax for anxiety. Thanks!

I have terrible anxiety and have felt NO difference with it on the following AAS:

Test
EQ
Dbol
Anavar
Primo
Deca

shawnerk said:

I have terrible anxiety and have felt NO difference with it on the following AAS:

Test
EQ
Dbol
Anavar
Primo
Deca

Everybody reacts different to different drugs wheather it be steroids or anti-depresent meds.

bicepts101 said:
people like this are the people that shouldnt be using steroids
give this guy a chance bicepts buddy... he's actually had a few good reads already and has helped me more than once aside....
thx bro man.
titan (delts 101) :)

I too suffer from occasional mild to moderate anxiety and panic attacks. I do not like taking prescription meds, so I decided to seek nutricuticals that work as well. Here is what I use... Vitamin B-12 sublingual 500 mcg, I place 2 of these lozenges under my tongue and within 2-3 minutes I am recovering from my attack. They are tiny little pills so you can stash away tons with you for emergencies.

I tend to get my attacks when I am in a seated or laying position. At night I also am sure to have a vit c and a B complex in my system, so that when i need to pop a b-12, I already have an environment for it to work more efficiently.

I can no longer use an ECA stack for energy/dieting purposes, I am now limited to 100 mgs of caffeine pre workout, and on the days that I take the caffeine, I can usually expect an attack later on in the day. But I am usually ready for it.

I hope I provided some insight for people to use, good luck!!!

hisback said:
Panic attacks are the most horrible thing that ever happened to me and it happened 2 weeks after a cycle, with me it starts of with a knot in my gut, like a nervous feeling - butterflys, I become extremely anxious, it then seems to explode in my chest, and a weakness and tingling runs down my arms and legs, my legs go to gelly, my heart races and i hyperventilate. I feel like i am going to die and the more i think on that the more intense it becomes, my mind just goes and i become very confused and disoriented, there doesnt seem to be any trigger associated with it, it just hits and hits hard. I do know that it is part of our instinctual fight or flight mechanism, all of the chemicals the body produces when your prepairing to fight are spontaneously released without apparent cause, so litteraly you start to stew in our one body chemicals, its by far the most fear i have ever felt. Thankfully i have conquered it and havent had one for nearly 2 years.

H

ok bro...im not sure what way you took my post but you got pretty offended....its funnny cause just re-read you initial post bro....look at what happened to u. what i said has nothing to do with science...all i meant by my post was people that are suceptable to conditions like this should steer clear of any steroids....any type of hormonal imbalance could set this off...

i think everyone is taking my post the wrong....it was only stated for the saftey of others...not..."oh you cant handle steroids or you dont deserve to do them, or whatever...you know what i mean guys....people fucking kill themselves everyday from depression....i should know, in the military it happens all the time...from guys that dont use steroids.

hisback said:
Any kind of meds is a short term solution and they can be problematic with respect to dependency, a lot of depression / anxiety is stress related and is your body tell you theres an imbalance in brain chems, the best med for this is PAXIL you can take this for 6 months and it will help balance up the depleted brain chems. I was never able to identify a trigger, i mean icould be lying down watching TV totally chilled and then WHAM!! right out of the blue, i learned to shut down mentally the things in my life that cause me even a little stress, the best way to conquer this is to learn to meditate and critically to learn how to take control of your breathing. I have a CD which plays brainwaves type Alpha through Delta, embeded in a sound track - birds singing, waves, and rain, this induces very quickly a state of meditaion which would take years to master, this was another of my groups developments at EMBL, if anyone is interested drop me a line [email protected] it changed my life.

H

I used to have the same problems as you mentioned above. Mine all started from experimenting with street drugs when I was around the age of 15-16. I was never a druggy I just tryed a drug that my body obviously wasn't meant to take and I had panic/anxiety attacks for quite ahwile after that and never touched hard drugs ever again. I was prescribed paxil for it but I never took it like I was supposed to( I hate antidepressents they make me crazy with buku sides) eventually it just stopped happening. I still have xanax and Lorazapram on hand in case I ever have one again, just kinda there as a security blanket.

Top Bottom