Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

sparetire said:
I told ya bro, it takes about 11 days, maybe longer depending how long you've been on. Even though you claim only 1-2 a day for a year, your body is physically addicted to the pain meds and it needs to start working without the dependancy of them. Tylenol isn't addicted and yes it's in vicodin, but it's not making you or will make you addicted, it's the hydro that's in it.

Take 2 tylenols for the pain and take a few imodiums for the diarrhea. Immodium is a cousin of an opiate, but it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier, meaning you can't get addicted to it, but your body reacts in a way that it won't wd as hard due to the immodium settling the stomach down. Trust me on this one. Just follow the directions on the immodium ad and it should help you with your diarrhea, but some addicts withdrawing from opiates will take up to 8 immodiums to keep the stomach in check, everyone is different.

There are ways of wds without professional help, and if you can do it, that's awesome, but most will seek professional help and will need drugs like "suboxone" which is an opiate but without the euphoric feelings..and then they taper you off with that.

If you do it on your own, you gotta do it with some over the counter meds like tylenol, immodium and night time cough meds to help you sleep and help you with the pain.

There is another natural herb that a lot of addicts are using to withdraw with great succes. It's called "Kratom". You mix it up like a tea and drink it and I think it's like an opiate in a way that it tricks your body like if your high on real opiates and it even gives you a high feeling. I haven't tried it personally, but if anyone here has, now's the time to chime up bro. If you need anything feel free to pm me.
No, I am not gonna need profesional help and I appreciate the insight. Not only have I been cold turkey for 1 week today, but I have had no pain relievers at all for fear of ruining my wd. So thanks for the insight. Only problem I feel now is stomach bloating and chills. The lack of sleep sucks, and I will invest in some tylenol pm....thanks again.

well if you can do it without the help of a professional, then awesome brotha! Just trying to help ya out with the tylenol and pm advice :) Keep us posted on your work..gl

Question...clean for 10 days and think the effects are gone....did it solo....now here is my ? can I never have them again for severe pain? Or now that I am detoxed, Can I use them when necessary maybe 1 or 2 a WEEK or no?

JKurz1 said:
this wasnt where I wanted this thread to go.......I wanted to know the effects of these painkillers on bodybuilders if not abused.....meaning 1 vicodine a day MAYBE, or just a half....does it mess with digestion? Muscle gain? Etc........effects? 10-15 a day is absurd..

Good luck bro

Last edited:
JKurz1 said:
Question...clean for 10 days and think the effects are gone....did it solo....now here is my ? can I never have them again for severe pain? Or now that I am detoxed, Can I use them when necessary maybe 1 or 2 a WEEK or no?
I would not ever ever toch them again I took them for years and quit 27days figured "im all good" took 2 cause i was really sore and after5 hours i was already starting to feel withdrawals and was all hooked again its like an alchoholic.. if he is sober for 2 weeks can he go celebrate his sobriety by going and having 1 beer with his friends.............Fuck No!! Stay away for your own good or give yourself at least 6 months thats how long it takes for most peoples body to start to produce dopamine again (your body stops making it when you start taking pills) that is why when you quit them you feel even more sore than before you started. give your body time to fix itself take aleve i believe it is the strongest otc medicine. it was prescription 5-6 yeatrs ago!!

JKurz1 said:

NO! I went through all the withdrawls etc. Then decided I could handle more months later. Big mistake. I am currently trying to taper down so I can start a cycle soon. You should feel strong for quitting on your own. Stay strong, don't touch one again for any reason.

JKurz1 said:

Really, really bad idea. Just chalk it up as something you can never have again, if you start up again you will just get addicted again, only worse this time.

I know I am not addicted.....maybe at one time, but not now.....I went clean for two weeks and had some major pains in my lower back from heavy deads Friday. I had 3/4th of a tab two nights ago. Did nothing for me that advil won't do and I truly have no desire to touch them again. It just turned my stomach. I guess that's the difference, although I was only taking a MAXIMUM of ONE a day for a while, they were always 1/2 in the am and maybe 1/2 in the pm.....those taking upwards of 5,10,15 etc. must suffer the worst. I have no desire to use them...I'll stick to advil and tyelonol when I need it........

JKurz1 said:
I know I am not addicted.....maybe at one time, but not now.....I went clean for two weeks and had some major pains in my lower back from heavy deads Friday. I had 3/4th of a tab two nights ago. Did nothing for me that Advil won't do and I truly have no desire to touch them again. It just turned my stomach. I guess that's the difference, although I was only taking a MAXIMUM of ONE a day for a while, they were always 1/2 in the am and maybe 1/2 in the pm.....those taking upwards of 5,10,15 etc. must suffer the worst. I have no desire to use them...I'll stick to Advil and tylenol when I need it........

The answer is "yes" you can take them if you weren't psychologically addicted to them. For those that are, that answer would be a big difference. It's the same thing for those who pick up a few bottles of beer and put it down and have no problem with that. It's the ones who get off the feeling and taking them just for that - the euphoric high. I, myself, am not the type who is like that. I was on them for a while myself trying to cope with pain issues. I didn't realize it at the moment, but I became physiologically addicted to it, not pyschologically, and so when i quit, I had a REAL tough time with it. I mean, my brain said, well, my pain is gone now after my surgeries etc, but wtf is this wd stuff.. My chest would feel heavy and tight like I was having a panic attack, legs would hurt and would get the runs. I did a little research and found out about wd's and how to taper off of the meds. I took my last one today and I already feel better. But with that being said, I have had vicos all my life and migraine meds for just that - migraines. I never had a problem with them at all, would take 1 for the pain. It was only until i had other issues from injuries etc that got my body hooked on it. So, I decided I'll just get off, and I did. If you're like that, then you won't have a problem with them in the future.

There's a reason why a doctor says, " 1-3 tabs a day for 2 weeks..." If you stay within normal dosages for a short period of time, you won't become physiologically addicted to it or psychologically addicted. If you abuse them and take 5-15-50 a day, you'll be screwed. And in all honesty, I couldn't even fathom taking 40-50 a day! I hear stories about that all the time.. I guess being a fitness nut makes me more conscientious about liver and kidney issues. Anyhow, stay sober and gl.

Top Bottom