Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

wow, this is a truely jacked up trend! err hijacked! crazy ehh, everyone needs to smoke some weed and chill out.

If I find some of this weed how often should I take it to help me mellow out?How much works for you or should I stick to a beginner dose?Is there a certain brand to get or is it all the same?

JKurz1 said:
Understand but five days of cleanness, I want to fight through the wd sytmptoms and be done with it....are there any OTC pain meds that are safe and will not interefere with my body getting rid of the toxins from vicodine? Do I just need to stay away from tyelonol? Can I use asprin or advil or aleve???

brother, tylenol isn't an opiate, as I'm sure you fully well know, but taking it isn't going to break your cleanliness over the past 5 days. Take one of those night time tylenol pms or something to help you sleep a little better - maybe toss in some melatonin. It takes about 11 days for your body to rid itself of hydro. Just hang in there and the sleep will return, just take whatever you need for the pain - tylenol, asperin, alieve, advil, etc. it won't effect your sobriety.

and to the other 2 who hijacked this thread, please, take it into the appropriate forum. We realize you want to make your point about God and darwinism/atheistic views, but this thread is about addiction so please respect us.

sparetire said:
brother, tylenol isn't an opiate, as I'm sure you fully well know, but taking it isn't going to break your cleanliness over the past 5 days. Take one of those night time tylenol pms or something to help you sleep a little better - maybe toss in some melatonin. It takes about 11 days for your body to rid itself of hydro. Just hang in there and the sleep will return, just take whatever you need for the pain - tylenol, asperin, alieve, advil, etc. it won't effect your sobriety.

and to the other 2 who hijacked this thread, please, take it into the appropriate forum. We realize you want to make your point about God and darwinism/atheistic views, but this thread is about addiction so please respect us.
I thought tyelonol was what is in vicodine...just a much higher dose...advil my safeest bet??

JKurz1 said:
Understand but five days of cleanness, I want to fight through the wd sytmptoms and be done with it....are there any OTC pain meds that are safe and will not interefere with my body getting rid of the toxins from vicodine? Do I just need to stay away from tyelonol? Can I use asprin or advil or aleve???

dont worry about using the otc meds. Its the actual opiods that act on the CNS that have caused dependence. Staying off these is what will clean out those receptors and end withdrawal. tylenol is in many prescription narcotics, but it is the non-narcotic portion. it's the hydrocodone that causes physical dependency

bas4lizzife said:
dont worry about using the otc meds. Its the actual opiods that act on the CNS that have caused dependence. Staying off these is what will clean out those receptors and end withdrawal. tylenol is in many prescription narcotics, but it is the non-narcotic portion. it's the hydrocodone that causes physical dependency
so jsut to be absolutely certain I am clear as a setback would kill me right now.....tyelonol and advil are perfectly fine.....at 800mg....correct?

Top Bottom