Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxy Results?

Teapot

I have been taking Oxy for 5 days now and have not seen any results yet. How long does it usually take? I have been working out twice a day and eating healthy. I started off taking two my first day and today I plan on taking four.

Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong or what I can do better?

Thanks! Teapot

Patience, its a great thing. Don't rush it, it will come, If I were you, I woulnd't up the dosage yet, heck, its not even in your system yet :) Give it some more time, probably 2-3 weeks from your first pill. Just My Opionion :)

clen? you shouldn't cycle more than 2 weeks... no purpose... once your receptors are saturated it's not doing anything anyways...

bump up one tab a day untill you feel the shakes and stay there...

oxy's inconsistant in dosing so be careful going above 4 or 5... (one day that may not do it for you, the next you may be flying... if you're going to go above that, do it cautiously)

My sincere apologies. I thought you meant Oxandrolone (anavar), but do what phem said, you should not take any longer than 2 weeks on 2 weeks off style. and up 1 pill a day until you get the shakes or other sides real bad, then back off 1 pill for the remainder of the time. Again, sorry :)

Thank you! I was starting to think maybe it wouldn't work for me, but I'll be patient w/the clen and keep working hard. I took 3 yesterday and I will just take 3 today as well. I'm just really excited to see what my results will be. Thanks again! :)

how did you feel at 3? if you felt nothing, bump up to 4 today...(don't take it after 5 or 6 though... you might not be able to sleep)

yeah, bricks right back off when the sides are bad.. but try to get up there a little quicker if you can, you don't want to stay on this stuff for more than 2 weeks and you'll want to be feeling it for a good portion of that...

lobo did a good post on clen, it'll probably be back a page or two... do a search....

good luck little teapot (hehe... )

:) LOL My boyfriend actaully came up with the name. I kinda like it! He's the one that helped me get started on this site.

:) I will check the postings and do some more research. I shake a little @ 3, but I really only notice it when I am trying to write something.

Teapot said:
:) LOL My boyfriend actaully came up with the name. I kinda like it! He's the one that helped me get started on this site.

cool... glad to see some of the guys are heeding our advice...

phem

Top Bottom