Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
do you know 3% bodyfat is what pro BBers manage to get to for a contest and only manage to hold it for a couple days? :worried:

yes I am pretty sure but even if they did at 5-7, no offence but how did you expect to be able to maintain 3% if you thought the pro's only managed to hold onto 5% for a few days?

8 percent is pretty damn ripped man why not just stick with that...

yes I am pretty sure but even if they did at 5-7, no offence but how did you expect to be able to maintain 3% if you thought the pro's only managed to hold onto 5% for a few days?

8 percent is pretty damn ripped man why not just stick with that...

Yeah 8% itself will be damn hard to get I guarantee it..... At 3% bodyfat you could have some serious health problems....

6%? Dude this is the description of 5-7 on that link:
"6. Shredded = Striations appear in large muscle groups when they are flexed. You look small in clothes, but look fantastic when you're not. Vascularity appears in lower abdomen and in the legs. Condition can be held for several days with careful dieting. Competitive bodybuilders often aim for this state for competition day"

Dude not trying to put you down or take away from your goals, yeah you would look absolutely sliced with a bf% that low but look at those points - BBers aim for it, meaning they dont gaurentee they will reach it, you look small in clothes (the way most people will see you) and most people can only hold it for several days?

Look at those pics on that link under 7-9% bf, those dudes are shredded and it would be much more achievable and maintainable IMO

but if you want 6% bf then I say go for it man it will be impressive as hell when you get there! Just dont want you to be dissapointed thats all or end up loosing alot of strength or muscle to get the last few percent off, but like I said if thats what you want then kill it!

personally I would be happy with a big thick looking 11-13%, hell that dude at 20% the first link on the page looks good to me because he is so big, maybe Im just biased about getting shredded cause Im a fatty lol

this is probably the leanest Iv ever been since I started lifting, about a year ago: http://i40.tinypic.com/5fngue.jpg

6%? Dude this is the description of 5-7 on that link:
"6. Shredded = Striations appear in large muscle groups when they are flexed. You look small in clothes, but look fantastic when you're not. Vascularity appears in lower abdomen and in the legs. Condition can be held for several days with careful dieting. Competitive bodybuilders often aim for this state for competition day"

Dude not trying to put you down or take away from your goals, yeah you would look absolutely sliced with a bf% that low but look at those points - BBers aim for it, meaning they dont gaurentee they will reach it, you look small in clothes (the way most people will see you) and most people can only hold it for several days?

Look at those pics on that link under 7-9% bf, those dudes are shredded and it would be much more achievable and maintainable IMO

but if you want 6% bf then I say go for it man it will be impressive as hell when you get there! Just dont want you to be dissapointed thats all or end up loosing alot of strength or muscle to get the last few percent off, but like I said if thats what you want then kill it!

personally I would be happy with a big thick looking 11-13%, hell that dude at 20% the first link on the page looks good to me because he is so big, maybe Im just biased about getting shredded cause Im a fatty lol

this is probably the leanest Iv ever been since I started lifting, about a year ago: http://i40.tinypic.com/5fngue.jpg

Personally I think the strongest guy among those guys is the second guy in full house, he was huge! I think if you were at 15% bodyfat with that much muscle you would be in tank mode and look huge! As for your goals oso, I think 8-10% would be the lowest I would shoot for.
Plus I don't think the girls are going to like much below 10%, looks weird to them.

EM: What was your weight height and bodyfat in that picture?

Ha, I'm already starting to look much smaller in clothes. It doesn't bother me though. I showed my g/f some pics of bodyfat %s and she's excited about seeing 8-10% but not any lower. If I can get there then I'm aiming for it.

yeah that dude at 3% was one ugly mofo! lol being that ripped looks even wierder when your pale like he was.

tblock I think I was 14y/o 5'6 and I think 160-165 lol I was the same weight as jdid. I have no idea what my bodyfat was, it may well have been 18% like it is now but 18% bodyfat when weighing 160 is alot less fat than 18% when weighing 200 lol

oso how come you never do any calf work?

Top Bottom