Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Bill Starr 5x5

Day 1
Week 1

Squat
125 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 5
215 x 5
245 x 5

Bench
85 x 5
115 x 5
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
245 x 1

Row
75 x 5
85 x 5
105 x 5
125 x 5
140 x 5

Dips
12, 10, 7

Abs

Comments: Surprising that I'm just as strong as before the vacation, if not stronger. I couldn't help but see how well 245 felt on bench. Could've gotten for maybe 3-4 reps :). Started to get winded after squats... I also upped my ephedrine intake. Now I'm taking 2 pills for every 1 caffeine pill which will put me at about 20mg ephedrine ~ thanks Glad for pointing that out. Weight is 207lbs in the gym. One last thing..this ECA is legit for appetite suppression. Probably too good..I might forget to eat sometimes.

Dude you will love the ECA. It does supress appetite and gives you crazy energy. Dont ever check your blood pressure after taking it, you will fell like youre dying lol. I had a 144/90 but it dropped down when I took my BP again and I didnt take the ECA before.

For every pill you take of ephedrine, take 1 200mg pill of caffeine. Use baby aspirin (81mg). No need to take 1g of aspirin a day, good way to get an ulcer. I wouldnt go over 3 ephedrine pills in 24hrs ever. Space them out about 4 hours apart, taking the last pill around 2-3PM.

Good luck :)

Thanks guys. T-block - I just felt like it lol. See how easy it was because I felt great in the gym today. Before spring break I weighed 214! haha that's why I hate weighing myself any other time than in the morning. 195 was after the morning shit and piss with boxers on whereas 207 was in the gym filled with water weight, gym clothes and shoes on.\

Glad - I'm taking
-25mg ephedrine HCl (2 pills)
-200mg caffeine
-81mg aspirin
2x a day. I actually didn't take the aspirin the 2nd time today..I'm probably going to add it every now and then. But I feel great on this stuff. I'm not jittery or anything, just more awake and alert.

EM - Yeah that's what I meant..madcow's variation. Bill Starr's original 5x5 routine looked like this:

Bill Starr's "Big 3" Program
Monday – Heavy Day
Powerclean – 5 sets of 5
Bench – 5 sets of 5
Squat – 5 sets of 5

The heavy day sets the pace for the week. The rest of the week is based on the accomplishments of the heavy day. Increase the power clean and bench by 5 pounds each week, and the squat by 10. Do not increase the poundages unless you have successfully completed the prescribed number of reps the previous week. Workout weights are increased (pyramided) set to set by 10 to 20 pounds per set. Example: power clean 5 x 135, 5 x 155, 5 x 165, 5 x 175, 5 x 185.

Wednesday – Light Day
Powerclean – 5 sets of 5
Benchpress – 5 sets of 5
Squat – 5 sets of 5

Use the weight of the third set of the heavy day as the top end for the light day.

Friday - Medium
Powerclean – 5 sets of 5
Benchpress – 5 sets of 5
Squat – 5 sets of 5

Use the weight of the fourth set of the heavy day as the top end for the light day.

Thanks guys. T-block - I just felt like it lol. See how easy it was because I felt great in the gym today. Before spring break I weighed 214! haha that's why I hate weighing myself any other time than in the morning. 195 was after the morning shit and piss with boxers on whereas 207 was in the gym filled with water weight, gym clothes and shoes on.\

Glad - I'm taking
-25mg ephedrine HCl (2 pills)
-200mg caffeine
-81mg aspirin
2x a day. I actually didn't take the aspirin the 2nd time today..I'm probably going to add it every now and then. But I feel great on this stuff. I'm not jittery or anything, just more awake and alert.

EM - Yeah that's what I meant..madcow's variation. Bill Starr's original 5x5 routine looked like this:

So youre taking 50mg ephedrine at once? Or 2 pills equals 25mg?

I also loved ECA bro. Im about to start it again, but Im worried to take it before a football practice.

No, 2 pills = 25mg. Why the worry?

Ok good lol 50mg ephedrine at once would be killer:evil: literally

Ive heard of people taking ephedrine before a game/practice and they get dehydrated and their adrenaline rushes too fast and they have a heart attack. This may not be true but I wouldnt want to take any chances. But then again everyone that usually takes ephedrine is always do ing intense cardio. I think it was the heat issue, not the running around..

I might do it again because I love ECA. I have hella pills for it right now too.

Ok good lol 50mg ephedrine at once would be killer:evil: literally

Ive heard of people taking ephedrine before a game/practice and they get dehydrated and their adrenaline rushes too fast and they have a heart attack. This may not be true but I wouldnt want to take any chances. But then again everyone that usually takes ephedrine is always do ing intense cardio. I think it was the heat issue, not the running around..

I might do it again because I love ECA. I have hella pills for it right now too.

dont risk anything man, you have your pretty boy abs already why risk dying just to get down from like 10% to 8%? You should bulk more and wait till your 12% at 235lbs bodyweight to cut :evil:

Day 2
Week 1

Squat
135 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 5
185 x 5

Press
75 x 5
90 x 5
105 x 5
120 x 5

Dead
185 x 5
225 x 5
260 x 5
295 x 5

Chins
8, 8, 6

Comments: Felt great in the beginning and drained as fuck at the end. I'm hoping I don't lose too much strength :/. I know I'll get it back afterwards though :)

Top Bottom