Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Turinabol LOG

You don't need it. And there's your problem. Not enough sleep and meal timing. Try to sneak in a protein bar and just go to the bathroom and eat it. But NO do not get fast food. That is nothing but fat. Some subway sandwiches are fine but no McDonalds or shit

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

You don't need it. And there's your problem. Not enough sleep and meal timing. Try to sneak in a protein bar and just go to the bathroom and eat it. But NO do not get fast food. That is nothing but fat. Some subway sandwiches are fine but no McDonalds or shit

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Haha I forsure have gone if I didn't manage to eat. Whoops. I got my bf% today n I was at 8.2% n the guy said maximum it'd b off by is 1% so I'd say my bf is low..

T Bol is not as harsh as Dbol but it us still an oral so Drink plenty of Water,Take Cranberry or apple cranberry Juice also along with milk Thistle and ALA.

Really? I did not know that! lol I feel a lot safer now haha

Also a lot of those athletes suffered later in life from the excessive doping and there was one women that had to.have a sex change due to the masculinization she experienced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Day 21: got back from my back workout and I must say I def did not have that "push" to workout today.. Just felt weaker all around...
Weight gain: well.. I'm up 9lbs now and honestly I am getting very angry... WHY am I not gaining more now!? I even upped the dose to 60mg at the start of week 3.. I heard week 3/4 are magical weeks? I BEG TO DIFFER!
Sides: stomach cramps on occasion. SHIN PUMPS r just the worst side.. Walking is even a challenge..
Vascularity: still feel better n look better than start of cycle but I am disappointed with the weight gain aspect

Day 22: Today I did a Bi/ Tri workout was very exhausted afterwards. Strength not really going up much more for these exercises.. Oh well..
Weight Gain: +9.5lbs.. Seems as though I cannot break the +10lbs i seem to just be dropping.. :(
Sides: Minor cramping, And this night I got a really bad fever, Really bad flu!! feel very weak and had no sleep this night at all!
Vascularity: still better than before ..

Day 23: Today I did a leg workout with the flu.. I think i sweat out my fever but did i just kill all my energy to get better or what? cuz i felt better once i was sweating.
Weight Gain: +9.2lbs Slowly just dropping :( this is terrible.. I dunno what to do!! I might make the cycle shorter and just up the dosage??
Sides: Libido seems like its not quite there like it was. But i can still get it up.. just not as craving in a way.. not to sure whats goin on.. haha oh well!
Vascularity: Same old same old..

Day 24: just got back from my chest workout, very minor strength gains. I still feel very weak cuz of my flu.. Going to the gym sick is the worst. What is better resting when ur sick or forcing urself to workout? I feel if I sat at home it'd be a waste knowing im on gear.
Weight gain: So today I weighed myself at 9am. I ate 2bowls of cereal and 500ml of Milk at 6am. So by the time I weighed myself I figured my stomach was empty. so far every single day I've scaled myself it has not been in the morning. It's usually been between 4-6pm when I have plenty of food in me. So I am guessing that is why my weight is different all the time? I'm not sure.. I'm currently making excuses because I just keep losing weight.. My current weight gain is 8.6lbs. I'm starting to feel very unmotivated because the fact that gains seem to be stopping.. Should I cut the cycle short? I feel I'm putting my body through more for no actual point. If gains slow or stop does it not mean I shud just plain stop??
Sides: random pains in the inside. Last night/ just before I typed this I twisted my body to the side and felt the most painful sharp pain. Almost like things on the inside twisted up nd mangled together. The pain leaves me almost paralyzed for a minute or 2 until it passes. My libido for a fact is not as great as it was.. I still have interest but when I do get it up, it's def not as hard as it was week 1-2.
Vascularity: I'm bigger n more defined. I WANT MORE THOUGH!!!
Current bf% 8.2

Top Bottom