Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum Nutrition's Whey

I use both the Optimum 100% Whey and the PowerMass 1000 gainer, and love 'em both.

I keep trying other gainers, and always go back to the Optimum.

Good stuff, IMHO.

RippedUp said:

No, but Optimum doesn't have the best reputation for meeting label claims.

where'd you hear that? Not disagreeing, but I'd be curious to see some test results, particularly in light of the Triple Threat testing that's been done.

RippedUp said:

No, but Optimum doesn't have the best reputation for meeting label claims.

Where did you get this information from? In the mid 1990s Muscle Media said that they didnt meet label claims. Then they said that they changed and they met label claims. If you read their ads you will find that they are one of the largest whey producers in the world if not the largest.

All whey thats packaged and sold at retail basicly comes from the same factories. So why would Optimum whey not be good compared to twinlab or GNC brand for example? Iso pure is actually the best quality whey around, the rest of the wheys are basicly the same shit.

Planet Muscle just recently tested their product with no problems at all. Optimum makes their own protein, one of the few that do. Realize by dry powder isopure is only 3% better than optimum.

CytoMel said:

Where did you get this information from? In the mid 1990s Muscle Media said that they didnt meet label claims. Then they said that they changed and they met label claims.

I wouldn't trust a company that once cheated on their customers by providing them with off-label products. Even if they have changed since then, thy are still the same pple behind the company.

Optimums Whey protein is the best i've ever used. It tastes great and doesn't tear my guts up. I tried a blend from ProteinFactory.com. It both tasted bad and gave me horrible stomach aches. . . .

Top Bottom