Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum Nutrition's Whey

NitroCBR

Received a 5lb tub of Optimum Nutrition's whey protein. Excellent and very high quality protein. Very easy to mix. Tastes amazingly delicious. IMO, it tastes better than the Triple Threat.

I love their choc, it has been my protein of choice for awhile.

Last week I bought some Chocolate Mint for a change. This flavour rocked as well.

I bought the Double Rich Chocolate and I had two shakes today, so far. I would say this is one of the best tasting protein powders I ever had.

Definately really good protein and at a good cost too. Here in Fort Lauderdale FL a 5 lb container is $25. Not bad, thats like $5 a pound. The regular strawberry is good too. Stay away from the natural strawberry though because it tastes bad.

anyone have the chocolate opt with the exp date of 1-04 on the bottom? and notice the slick thinner taste rather than it being a lil bit thicker?

I will try optimum next, but I will say Big Whey tastes horrible. I just switched to EAS simple protein and it tastes way better and blends better. Big whey is to thick/lumpy, where as eas is more grainy/powdery.

Top Bottom