Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum Nutrition's Whey

I don't exactly trust them 100%, but how can they screw up whey protein? The FDA makes certain that they meet their label claims cause its a food product right? So if they say it has 20 grams of protein per serving, I'm pretty sure it does. I've also used their creatine, and it seemed to work as good as any other creatine.

I'm not sure which fat burner you used, but I've bought X-treme trim from them for dirt cheap (156 capsules for 20 bucks). It gets me just as wired as Xenadrine for a fraction of the cost.

But these are the only things I've tried from them, so I don't know if the other stuff they sell is legit or not.

Fellow forumers, actually all supplement company DO NOT have factories or research scientist, these company requested companies like proteinfactory to bottled their goodies, Companies like Avonmore & waterford processed dairy products into cheese, isolate protein and many others, these company are worth multi billion dollars, and employed hundreds of scientist and thousands of workers, if you think that supplement company could afford to employ scientist, then you're sadly naive.
BTW avonmore & waterford was bought over by Saputo of canada, their food department actually.

Guys, one person imparticular who has looked at recent testings of Optimums protein is a mod here, Stew Meat. His opinion of the stuff is that it is garbage. I wish he was still around so he could post up some test results and such.

Optimum produces their own stuff. The FDA came into their chicago facility last week. This is where they make their protein at. Just because the FDA doesn't regulate the industry doesn't mean some of the factories aren't up for regulation. They passed all test issued. Planet Muscle says their stuff is good (according to analysis they had done), which is good enough for me. I haven't seen a single person on here yet show proof that their stuff is bad.

Haz said:
I don't exactly trust them 100%, but how can they screw up whey protein? The FDA makes certain that they meet their label claims cause its a food product right? So if they say it has 20 grams of protein per serving, I'm pretty sure it does. I've also used their creatine, and it seemed to work as good as any other creatine.

I'm not sure which fat burner you used, but I've bought X-treme trim from them for dirt cheap (156 capsules for 20 bucks). It gets me just as wired as Xenadrine for a fraction of the cost.

But these are the only things I've tried from them, so I don't know if the other stuff they sell is legit or not.

No, actually I dont think the FDA regulates any of this stuff at all. Technically, I think you could put out protein powder that doesnt contain anything at all but flour, and you could only get in trouble for false advertisment. The FDA I dont think has anything to do with supplements at all, unless they are harmful. Not sure though, anyone comment?

Top Bottom