Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Optimum Nutrition's Whey

hey omanoman..what is the exp date on your optimum? mine tastes good and is jan 2004...but the only difference i noticed was the thinner rather than thicker taste? agree?

I've tried a number of different brand and protein powders and Optimum Nutrition's whey is on top of the list, imo. Their powder is of great quality and does actually mix instantly with no chunks of protein left.
It also tastes pretty good when mixed with water. I would recommend this protein to anyone.

I just finished 2 bottles of their pro Complex vanilla and liked it a lot. 55 grams of multi species protein in 2 scoops. dpsnutrition.com

i have 10lbs of optimum whey vanilla ice cream flavor and its the worst protein i've ever had by far. i like myoplex and metrix. nothing compares to those to in my opinion

well thats probably because both myoplex and metrx have carbs in most of their proteins. so you are really comparing 2 different things.

I used to use Optimum Nutrition's whey as well. Tastes decent, mixes easily and is cheap. However, I've switched over to Vitamin World's Value Whey. It tastes a bit better then Optimum Nutrition and is a bit thicker and more creamy. Has about the same nutrient profile too. Actually its a blatant knock off, but with my discount card I get it for 20bucks/5 lbs so its a few bucks cheaper.

Haz, you really trust vitamin world? i'm not starting a flame, i'm just skeptical of their products ever since i used one of the ephedrine products that just wasn't as strong as they stated!
try to convince me pleasec cuz their prices aren't bad when i'm in a jam

Top Bottom