Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One more 50mg winny guestion

Built2k

alright....im gonna be on anadrol for 4 weeks. WHEN and what week do i start taking the winny ? I was leaning toward week 3 of anadrol because it stops the progesterone from the a 50s. I dont want gyno. Im not too worried about taking the two strong orals because itll only be for 2 weeks together if i start the winny on week 3. So what is week 3 or 4 with the anadrol? I have been loading up on milk thistle and lipoic acid.

cmon fellas....what should it be....i already started the abombs and test, so i need to know quick. Thanks

I would start the Winny a week before you finish the drol and as long as you are taking your Milk Thistle and other liver protectrs then you should be fine. Keep us posted

M18

bro,
there are guys who have taken 4 anadrols per day without any problems....so I would suggest that you better keep the winny at hand and start it as soon as you feel the first gyno symptoms...I can tell you it works ok ,as I had a small case of gyno on my left nipple after a a-50 cycle, but when I started the winny about 3 months later,I got rid of it!!:)
ooh, I was taking 50mg winny per day...
anyway if you are still that worried, why don't you just take it for as long as you take the anadrol??your liver is stronger than you think:D

I've said this a million times.
can't you get Cytotec 200(another RU) in the US?????It's good antiprogestinic almost like Myfigine(Ru-486)-

Top Bottom