Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One month 'til summer -- How fat are you?

68GT350 said:
It seems that although I found myself single after 4 years into a very serious relationship, I'm in the best shape of my life,

....always happens like that...

I could give a fuck less about the beach, Im not someone who is ever there...as for me I really don't fucking care anymore, Im not the size I wanted to be right now and Im not anything I wanted to be by now, so Im speeding things up, come july cycle 3 starts for getting big, what u think

Sustanon : 1k mg weeks 1-6, 750mg 6-10
50mg dbol day 5 weeks
Deca: 600mg weeks 1-10
last 4 weeks (well 2 weeks would be post cycle) throw in both T3 and Clen

I just want to get just ONE fucking thing Ive wanted, if this gets me to t6he image I have for now, I can be happy about something for once

:dance2: Summer is FINALLY almost here!! :elephant:

I am pretty close to reaching most of the goals I had in mind for June 1. As of 2 weeks ago I was sitting at 9% body fat. Which I am satisfied with for now. My only major disappointment right now would be my legs....I still have "gymnast" legs. Meaning that the muscles just don't look balanced or proportioned right. But I am going to continue to strenously train them and maybe someday they will even out...

But I am not going to complain, because the 90+ degree days are almost here!! That is something to celebrate...:beer:

~toga

well im up 12lbs since ive posted pics last,dropping to about 14% bf from to high and have that one ab muscle when flexed,but i will be mad ripped after the summer when i return from basic so if im fat now it dont matter anyways ,all that matters is i can run and im strong as ox which im working on

toga22 said:
:dance2: Summer is FINALLY almost here!! :elephant:

I am pretty close to reaching most of the goals I had in mind for June 1. As of 2 weeks ago I was sitting at 9% body fat. Which I am satisfied with for now. My only major disappointment right now would be my legs....I still have "gymnast" legs. Meaning that the muscles just don't look balanced or proportioned right. But I am going to continue to strenously train them and maybe someday they will even out...

But I am not going to complain, because the 90+ degree days are almost here!! That is something to celebrate...:beer:

~toga

I'm sure your legs are as stunning as always, my dear.

9% is amazing, especially for a chick. Now you can slack off and drink as much as you want. :D

Toga, this weather sucks!! I don't like working my ass off outside every day and ending up with a completely drenched shirt!! lol I want it to always be low 80's

Austin316 said:
Toga, this weather sucks!! I don't like working my ass off outside every day and ending up with a completely drenched shirt!! lol I want it to always be low 80's

Low 80's?!?! :shocked:

NO WAY!! 90+ all the way...

besides Austin...it is a lot easier to take clothes off, than to put more on!! :D

You could be the "shirtless Beer Man" ;)
Just imagine all the tips you will get....

~toga

Top Bottom