Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One month 'til summer -- How fat are you?

Taps

My calipers put me at around 14%. Fuck a duck, I'm fat! I have one ab muscle. lol I figure I can drop 3-4% bf in the next 4 weeks (done it before, although it's not much fun), so I won't look like a whale at the beach.

Let's hear how chubby everyone else is. I have the feeling that most people were smart and actually started dieting back in Febuary or so... :D

On the plus side, I weigh 20 lbs more than I did 6 months ago. Most of it's muscle (natural muscle too).

jennifer said:
I won't feel bad wearing a bikini.....but if I get laid.....well, lol....thats another story:D (but I won't, so, no worries)

um? shut up, you look great. No doubt about that. I dont think how ever hard you looked, that you would find anybody that wouldnt think that you have a HOT body.

Mr. Muscle, there's a special place in hell reserved for lean bastards like you. All they serve is rice cakes and cellery, for all of eternity. (seriously tho, nice work).

Jen, what's the point of looking as good as you do and not trying to get laid?
I expect you to get some cock this summer, girl. God knows I sure will. Er...:mix:

7% bf ripped to the bone with my new 17.5 inch arms to show off, abs n all

oh sorry wrong thread

Top Bottom