Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On week 6 of test and still no kick in

Slinde88

Today's pin marked the start of my 6th week of test e, and I kinda feel the same I have all cycle. I've been doing 500mg a week divided in 2 days. I kicked off with dbol for 3 weeks and that got me from 205 to 220. Since than I have been deadlocked at 220. Really thought I was gonna feel it buy now. Any thoughts? My diets in check I think. I'm gettin 300+ grams of protein plus 600-700 carbs a day on a 4000+ calorie diet. You think I should try to eat more?

Now for strength, I have been making progress but not any significant gains. Increasing 5lbs on my deadlifts, squats, and bench press every week but I feel that could easily been done natty. Your thoughts?

Thanks In advance guys

Slinde, this is the second time your posting this, and the answer has not changed. Go get bloods done. It's gonna cost you 50 bucks for the test I told you about. If you had gone and done it last week like I told you, you would already know all the information. Go do it Monday morning and post the results here for feedback.

What he said

Slinde, this is the second time your posting this, and the answer has not changed. Go get bloods done. It's gonna cost you 50 bucks for the test I told you about. If you had gone and done it last week like I told you, you would already know all the information. Go do it Monday morning and post the results here for feedback.

Sorry Slinde, that was someone elses post who asked the same question last week. None the less, post the bloods you had done at 4 weeks - the LSH, FSH, Test, and estrodiol, and anything else that shows it is out of the normal window. We should be able to tell if your gear is good from that.

Today's pin marked the start of my 6th week of test e, and I kinda feel the same I have all cycle. I've been doing 500mg a week divided in 2 days. I kicked off with dbol for 3 weeks and that got me from 205 to 220. Since than I have been deadlocked at 220. Really thought I was gonna feel it buy now. Any thoughts? My diets in check I think. I'm gettin 300+ grams of protein plus 600-700 carbs a day on a 4000+ calorie diet. You think I should try to eat more?

Now for strength, I have been making progress but not any significant gains. Increasing 5lbs on my deadlifts, squats, and bench press every week but I feel that could easily been done natty. Your thoughts?

Thanks In advance guys

Go have some lab work done. See where your testosterone levels are.

Your shit is bunk bro.. Ppl just don't wanna tell you.. Try and get your money back., you're probably injecting piss.. Just get a quick test bro

You should feel by now an increased appetite and aggression on the lifts and some pumps.. at the end of the day test is just test. what did you expect to gain 30pounds lean on just that? IMO you shouldn't have even run the dbol with it just so you could really focus on feeling the testosterone kicking in slowly but surly and see how you react and learn things in the process. if you don't feel any mental downfall after the dbols the test is probably legit you just don't know it yet.

What's your stats and cycle experience?
I'm currently on week 6 of my fourth cycle if test cyp and I just started to really feel it a few days ago. It usually takes 5-7 weeks for cyp or enanthate to kick in good.

Get bloods done ASAP and post them. I'm also not sure what your expecting from a test cycle but 15 lbs is pretty good in 6 weeks. And so you know, no one that has been training for more then a year can consistently hit 5 lb pr's on their lifts. That's the test doing that not you. If it were that easy there wouldn't only be 4 men to ever bench 700 lbs raw in the history of mankind. Each one if them where genetic freaks and look like gorillas. A 5 lb pr for a seasoned lifter is a big accomplishment to do naturally. And it's still tough to do while enhanced.

Top Bottom