Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Tren, Time to make a baby, hcg? or what can I do.

Maybe these sperm cells will be "enhance" by intaking all of this test!!!! I mean think about it, we could create a world of arnolds! Damn though, that would suck for the food chain--big imbalance. But seriously, if you knew that being on while concieving would give your "SON" not daughter some kickass genes--I know this isn't possible-- would you do it? Think about football star!
This is too funny

sweed said:
what is the full name of HMG... just for future reference? :)

Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin (HMG) is a mixture of two hormones: luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH). It directly stimulates the ovaries to produce and mature eggs.

I started taking HCG with the intention of getting my wife pregnant, we had not used birth control for some time due to me being on a long test cycle, 3 months after starting HCG 500iu twice per week she was pregnant.

It takes a sperm about 70 days to mature, so to me that is too much of a coincidence.

If I were you I would get on low dose HCG and maybe some clomid.

Nytol2 said:
I started taking HCG with the intention of getting my wife pregnant, we had not used birth control for some time due to me being on a long test cycle, 3 months after starting HCG 500iu twice per week she was pregnant.

It takes a sperm about 70 days to mature, so to me that is too much of a coincidence.

If I were you I would get on low dose HCG and maybe some clomid.

i aggree. you have to decide whats more important to you, having a baby or getting bigger. once you get your wife pregnant then you can do all the AAS you want. believe me, after that watermelon sqeezes out of her she wont want another one for quite a while. the ones that have babies real close arent planned.

Top Bottom