Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On Tren, Time to make a baby, hcg? or what can I do.

mobigsley

On Tren, Time to make a baby, hcg?

I have been on tren at around 50mg per day with 50 mg winny alternating inj and oral each day.

Wife wants a kid, shw wants me to get started now I am wondering if I take some HCG would it kick start me enough to produce some good swimmers?

Anyone have any ideas about this?

thanks

let me tell you my story. i was on tren and we were seeing a fertility doc at the same time. they wanted to test me to make sure i wasnt the problem. i said sure. so the test came back and my sperm count was real low. the doc told me to take a couple of days and try it again. i think he knew judging by my size i was on something. so i quit the tren for 7 days, retested and the results came back. the nurse said my sperm count was unbelievable. i could touch a woman and she would get pregnant. so that right there told me that the tren was cutting my sperm production. i didnt use any anti e's at all. i just stopped the tren and retested 7 days later. huge difference. so to answer your question, you will have to quit all AAS to have a baby. i recommend HCG due to it does kickstart your system but in my case it wasnt needed. hope this helps.

Kepp Me uptodtae my soon to be wife, wants to start working on one as soon as we get married, if I haven't made one already-oops- but I am on HRT 100mg Test Cyp.a week and have not tested yet, since we are waiting till marriage to worry about it

bigmann245 said:
let me tell you my story. i was on tren and we were seeing a fertility doc at the same time. they wanted to test me to make sure i wasnt the problem. i said sure. so the test came back and my sperm count was real low. the doc told me to take a couple of days and try it again. i think he knew judging by my size i was on something. so i quit the tren for 7 days, retested and the results came back. the nurse said my sperm count was unbelievable. i could touch a woman and she would get pregnant. so that right there told me that the tren was cutting my sperm production. i didnt use any anti e's at all. i just stopped the tren and retested 7 days later. huge difference. so to answer your question, you will have to quit all AAS to have a baby. i recommend HCG due to it does kickstart your system but in my case it wasnt needed. hope this helps.
just wondring why you went to see a fertility to doctor while you were still on? Just thought you would try getting of since aas are know to kill test levers.

bigmann245 said:
so to answer your question, you will have to quit all AAS to have a baby. i recommend HCG due to it does kickstart your system but in my case it wasnt needed. hope this helps.

No you dont :eek: (though it certainly wouldnt hurt you to stop the AS)

I know over 20 people who have conceived their children WHILE on cycles :eek2:

unfortunatley for me, I was convinced that it was next to impossible to get a girl pregnant while on. Wrong! My girlfriend is 3 weeks late and is pregnant according to home pregnancy test. She is going to the doctor today so needless to say I have my fingers crossed and am praying my ass off, doesn't look to good though. If pregnant, she concieved during the 6 - 7 week of a 300mg/week Test E cycle, more than enough to shut me down, or so I thought. Be careful, even when on, dont make the same mistake I did.

The Terminator said:
No you dont :eek: (though it certainly wouldnt hurt you to stop the AS)

I know over 20 people who have conceived their children WHILE on cycles :eek2:

how many of those 20 were planned? if you are "planning" to try and concieve then my "recommendation" is to drop all AAS since clinically it is proven to lower sperm production. i didnt say you cant get pregnant while using AAS, but if your "Planning" on concieving, a good plan is to drop all things that are known to interfere.

to answer the other question about why i was on AAS while trying to concieve is because i to thought it wouldnt make a difference. case and point, from my tests it does.

yes you can one day while on AAS wake up, role over, do a quicky with your wife or girlfriend and yes it can happen that she gets pregnant. but the chances are greater if you are planning on having a baby if you drop the AAS and then concieve, and continue on after that. i was going on the fact that he was "planning" to have a baby.

and if you think that using AAS is as good as birth control you thought wrong. im sorry to hear that your girlfriend may be pregnant. all i can say is, be there for her if she is, dont run away. be a man, take care of your responsibilities.

Top Bottom