Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older cycles....older results

i'm a young guy, and a novice when it comes to juice.. i've been liftin hard for about 6 years now and the past 2 i have focused more on b.b than powerliftin which i did for football.. i'm 21yo and have 2 cycles under my belt... from what i've read and my beliefs.. i feel that good work ethic and diet are everything... and 2 or 3 cycles a year of a combination of fina, test, eq, or deca is all that u need... its all about hard work

I am still a newbie to AS, but a vet at lifting. Natural I was 5'9" 220. I have gotten great results from Test/Deca. I feel great!
Test rules in my book.

Dial_tone said:
Alright, finally the Old Schoolers are coming out of the woodwork. I was beginning to think I was the only one. These young bucks today are stacking 4-6 things with only 6 months to a year of training and wondering why they can't keep any size after a cycle. Give me two cycles of Test/Dbol/clomid and at the end of a year I'll net as much size as they do and have an extra $1,000 in my pocket to treat their gf to a weekend in Vegas. LOL.

AMEN DIAL TONE !

BPP

I am in my mid thirties and keep my cycles simple.....I just can't imagine stacking 6 drugs in one cycle...to me its unhealthy and a waste of cash.....

New school boy! The more the better, you aint lived until you've felt the magic of over 2000mg a week!!!
Bull shit rose coloured glasses, looking back gets you no-where.
Even the old school dudes are learning a trick or two from todays experts
Where would the pros be without the breakthroughs of the last 10yrs, theyd still look like Arnie, no disrespect but thats well out of date
Bro

Again, I'm not complaining about doses...I'm all for 1000 + mg's of test a week. I just do not see the need to add a million other compounds with it.

BPP

BigPapaPump said:
Again, I'm not complaining about doses...I'm all for 1000 + mg's of test a week. I just do not see the need to add a million other compounds with it.

BPP
AMEN TO THAT!!!

RADAR

hey im young at age, but id say im a little bit old school.
gotta love that old rock & roll, and you cant beat an alcohol blown 540 Merlin twin-dominator big block at all.

im not too experienced at the AAS game either (3 cycles), but test will always be the basis of any cycle i do

and all ive done is test,fina, dbol. next cycle may be test, fina, and winstrol though.

just test :) 250 - 500 mg a week :)

I have done previous cycles with WAY more and didn't notice that big of a difference, but I train alot harder now. If i stop growing off that, I'll throw in some Deca or dbol.

Just to set the record stright, Primo, Deca and Winstrol have been around for 40 years.

Take a look at the "new" stuff: GH is junk. DNP is for fools. And of course, Clomid blows.

Secondly, all steroids are based on the testosterone molecule so it's ridiculous to mix 4 or 5 compounds that are essentially the same thing. People have been ignoring, forgotton, or are simply unfamiliar with the anabolic/androgenic ratios in devising a stack.

As Sofa already stated, it isn't so much what you use, but how you use it. And in that regard, most people do not utilize steroids to the best advantage.

Top Bottom