Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Older cycles....older results

People have to just find what works for you. EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT. If I asked for advice about my next cycle on here, I would get so many different ideas that I would be more confused as to what to try. You have to find out yourself, you have to experiment and go from there.

I've addressed the clomid issue ad-infintum.

Let's just say, it doesn't work for everybody, has negative side effects on many others and works against your goals.

Raising of LH, FSH, and testosterone levels are against our goals? Seems to me like the only negative sides that are claimed (and a couple I question) are moodiness, acne, and vision probs [which go away upon discontinuation of the clomid]. None of these are big deals really. And the acne and moodiness MOST get post cycle anyways because "crash" in hormones.

Let's not forget increases in LDL, decreased libido (in some) depression, slower gains by inhibiting estro (if taken during cycle) lessened ejaculate and increased SHBG.

And once you go off, you drop right back down to where you were except that you'd be more suppressed because you've been relying on exogenous stimulation longer.

Clomid will not raise T in many people.

There's more, but you get the idea. (or maybe you don't.)

I was speaking strictly about post cycle. The decreased libido and depression you speak of is related to coming off a cycle anyways, I have not seen any evidence at ALL that links the depression or decreased libido to clomid.

None of the other sides you mentioned are significant. Although there have been some studies linking nolvadex and clomid to increase in LDL, it doesn't seem to be very significant, as if you read the info on clomid on pharmacy websites it makes no mention of avoiding clomid if you have cholesterol problems or heart problems.

Please show a study that shows that you "drop right back down to where you were except that you'd be more suppressed because you've been relying on exogenous stimulation longer." I've thrown up some studies showing increases in testosterone production, FSH, and LH.

Nelson Montana said:
Let's not forget increases in LDL, decreased libido (in some) depression, slower gains by inhibiting estro (if taken during cycle) lessened ejaculate and increased SHBG.

And once you go off, you drop right back down to where you were except that you'd be more suppressed because you've been relying on exogenous stimulation longer.

Clomid will not raise T in many people.

There's more, but you get the idea. (or maybe you don't.)

Chances are they dont

To put my info on the ORIGINAL topic of this thread, I've tried some of the newer things... and I've found that FOR ME, test is what works.

I get more consistent gains, I stay leaner, feel better and stronger, and I don't have a hard time keeping what I gain. I'm 26 years old, and though I'm not where I want to be... I'll keep running test, throwing in d-bol and anadrol here and there... and I'll strive to look like that one Schwarvenyeater guy.

Now as far as ol' what's-his-name... Arnold Brownshwagger or whatever that "old timer's" name was... maybe I'm stupid... but I think he has the greatest physique of all time. So his legs didn't look like he was walking around on two skinned buffalo or anything... but I think legs THAT big suck anyway. (my opinion)

I know he wasn't great... it's not like he put bodybuilding on the map or anything.

When I turn 50, I'd like to at least SOMEWHAT look like what I did when I was 27. I don't wanna lose 200 lbs when either I shit my liver out, or my body just can't handle it so I have to come off all the compounds, and lose everything I've gained.

To each their own, I suppose.

Top Bottom