Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Doctors vs. Obamacare

Talk to the doctors who see sick patients. Not your healthy Canadian friends.

It's like an HMO.

oh I wasn't referring to healthy people. I remember one of the convo's at a bar on lakeshore very well while watching the blessed NY Giants utterly ruin New Englands unbeaten season...oh happy mem's indeed. ANyway, dude was a heart patient. Had a stent put in if I remember correctly. Guy was not healthy in the slightest.

Indeed, the current system is fascist.

I watched Barry on John Stewart right after it passed, he pointed out that social security was originally sold as a program for widows and orphans but was expanded for everyone. It simply confirmed my suspicions, Barry care was designed to lead into single payer for everyone, medicare for everyone.

OMG the foot in the door slippery slope!

We already know. Obamacare will be a clusterfuck

word. fewer and fewer co's nowadays offer healthcare. Most now just offer some sort of discount.

Penalizing them to offer it to employees ain't gonna work. The only option was natioanl healthcare like canada/uk/san franscico and they didn't go that route.

There are so many other countries with universal health care an they all love it... Everyone should be entitled to health care.

There is no country that has great national healthcare...and multiply there problems ten fold do to US being larger and more free loaders. I'm so sick of tools like you thinking everyone is entitled to shit. :p

did you even notice that was your post?
everytime you bitch about anything O related i'm posting that quote along with a u mad pic teeheeloooooooooooollo

lol

It's weird. I'm no democrat and I didn't vote for Obama and I don't agree with his politics. But at the same time, I have respect for him. I can't explain it. I think he's a smart, friendly, charismatic man who loves his family. I really think he wants what is best for this country and the people, I just don't agree with everything he does to achieve that.

I had almost zero respect for Bush.

Top Bottom