Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Doctors vs. Obamacare

damn you're easy
at least you admit Mittens has no charisma

a little dull for sure...but a good man and would've made a good president, a natural leader.
charisma and little else doesn't strike me as good pres material but fuk it now

a little dull for sure...but a good man and would've made a good president, a natural leader.
charisma and little else doesn't strike me as good pres material but fuk it now

When did I say I thought Obama was a good pres? You Repub are so pissy. I said I don't agree with his politics and I've never voted for him. But I find him charismatic and likeable on a personal level. Repub can't handle any positive words about Obama. The loss still hurts, doesn't it?

The one thing I did like about Mittens is that he would have enacted laws that would let women get off work early enough so they could get home and cook dinner for the family.

When did I say I thought Obama was a good pres? You Repub are so pissy. I said I don't agree with his politics and I've never voted for him. But I find him charismatic and likeable on a personal level. Repub can't handle any positive words about Obama. The loss still hurts, doesn't it?

the loss hurts big time on many levels true.
energy is my immdeiate concern
the loss may hurt those in the private sector moreso than me though.
and i have a good thing to say about obama, he is a good campaigner

Who fucking cares

Top Bottom