Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Doctors vs. Obamacare

I have no comment on Obamacare, but I would like to see Ted Nugent dead, all his albums rounded up and destroyed and all the masters burned & the ashes pissed on.

That's absolutly false bro.

First of all, if you want to get a private surgery to avoid waiting for the public, you're allowed.
You pay for that surgery and that's all. The post-surgery will be covered by the public that you're paying through taxes.

So you'll wait only if you don't have enough money to pay the private, what means that you wouldn't have money to pay the private wheter public wouldn't exist. So, now you have to wait but you'll have the surgery while if you wouldn't have the public system you'll have your surgery done never.

Second one.
If you'd have to wait 8 months (you won't, in Europe, a surgery like that is done in about 6 to 12 weeks) the public system will take care of everything you need until you get the surgery done (drugs, temporary prostheses, special transport, etc, etc) and the public employment service will pay you the same you received because of your work (because you're paying taxes while you're working).

As I said, it's as easy as choose people or money.

My info is based on speaking directly to Canadian doctors and nurses. This is just one of their many negative accounts.

Their system is fine as long as you are healthy.

You can also hop the border and get your surgery in the USA and the Canadian govt will pay the bill. Of course you have to be having a problem to necessitate a surgery while IN the USA for vacation/business etc. and not just go over specifically for the surgery.

I haven't spoken to any European doctors or nurses about healthcare there.

refreshing dose of reality right here. Why do we still listen to overblown hyperbole? Why is that american television tells us how much all these other countries suffer miserably under their socialized medicine...and then you talk to one and they say "no we like it eh", "you americans ooot to look into it yourselves eh". :lmao:

Seriously, when I was in Toronto everybody fucking loved their healthcare. Not one peep. So wtf?

Talk to the doctors who see sick patients. Not your healthy Canadian friends.

It's like an HMO.

lol @ not understanding there is a vast difference between Obamacare and socialized medicine.
Indeed, the current system is fascist.

I watched Barry on John Stewart right after it passed, he pointed out that social security was originally sold as a program for widows and orphans but was expanded for everyone. It simply confirmed my suspicions, Barry care was designed to lead into single payer for everyone, medicare for everyone.

Java, I think you're a smart guy, and I don't really understand why you guys are against publich health system.

Could you give us a simple description of why you are against the public health?

I mean, something like:

1. It's expensive.
2. I'll have to pay more...

All coercive relationships are immoral.

Lol wait a little bit with no bill, or get in fast and have a large bill I have to worry about on top of living paycheck to paycheck already. Hmmm let me think. As it is now I live comfortably and never have to worry about medical cost. No sweat off my back, like I said my taxes are all I know.

I assume you're young and healthy...wait until you're 55+ with a serious health condition.

lol @ Medicaid and medicare not being popular with patients.

Everyone loves shit they don't have to pay for....3 for 1 pizzas are popular too but nobody offers them long term because it would bankrupt the business. The average medicare patient receives $3.00 in services for every dollar they paid into the system. "Free shit" is popular among those receiving it; You'll get no argument from me.

Do you realize that healthcare providers consider medicaid their charity work?

exactly. most physicians who even accept medicaid/medicare, limit their practice for that population which means on average, medicaid/medicare patients wait longer for appointments. thats just one facet of the system (access) that is not working for the patient.

Top Bottom