Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oklahoma Doctors vs. Obamacare

There is no country that has great national healthcare...and multiply there problems ten fold do to US being larger and more free loaders. I'm so sick of tools like you thinking everyone is entitled to shit. :p

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You've not been recently in France, have you?
I'll ask you more, if you don't mind, have you ever been out of the States? Maybe, that's the problem...........

No offence bro.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You've not been recently in France, have you?
I'll ask you more, if you don't mind, have you ever been out of the States? Maybe, that's the problem...........

No offence bro.

........................been to France, and all through Europe. Also been to Canada, Mexico, Australia. No offence taken.

lol

It's weird. I'm no democrat and I didn't vote for Obama and I don't agree with his politics. But at the same time, I have respect for him. I can't explain it. I think he's a smart, friendly, charismatic man who loves his family. I really think he wants what is best for this country and the people, I just don't agree with everything he does to achieve that.

I had almost zero respect for Bush.

maybe i can...you are a liberal, more right leaning democrat.

lol

It's weird. I'm no democrat and I didn't vote for Obama and I don't agree with his politics. But at the same time, I have respect for him. I can't explain it. I think he's a smart, friendly, charismatic man who loves his family. I really think he wants what is best for this country and the people, I just don't agree with everything he does to achieve that.

I had almost zero respect for Bush.

Be careful with that...

Obama-Sheep.jpg

theyre just saying sheep like charisma because they know Mittens had zero charisma and is a schmuck

yea cause we should only elect the cool hip guy with little creditentials to office not some schmuck successful business owner...i can't wait to watch american idol omg!
i'm so furious i'm pissing all over the place

yea cause we should only elect the cool hip guy with little creditentials to office not some schmuck successful business owner...i can't wait to watch american idol omg!
i'm so furious i'm pissing all over the place

damn you're easy
at least you admit Mittens has no charisma

Top Bottom