Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok you nosy S.O.B's

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
I have got the go ahead from my lovely! After I told him that many ? were asked and threads made about it where abouts.
1) He is not in jail
2)He is not working...I am classic for saying that, for those of you that know me..

Truth is that he is in rehab right now.He will be out when he feels as though he is ready..Too much drinking is not a good thing and he wanted to make it better some where where he could not access alcohol.

Hopefully he will be home next week, but that is his decision....

Ok there you friggers have it

Good man! It is a step in the right direction. He should stay at least 30 days! I am proud of him!

Great choice. I'm happy for both of you and your kids. I didn't do the rehab thing, but will have 120 days of sobriety (again) on Monday. Good work needto, and it's great that he has your support.

Mavericks carpet bombings saved needto.

Yay Maverick

That's great news. Angel, I really hope you appreciate him making a decision that had to be tough for him. In the long-term, that has to be in the best interests of you, your family and him personally.

I wish him and your family nothing but the absolute best.

I had no idea Angel, that must of taken alot of courage for him to make that choice. For him, for you and his family. Couldn't of been easy for any of you. Send him our best. I don't think any one would think less of someone trying to better themselves. I wish yall all the best. :)

excellent idea- i'm happy for you and glad for him.

Top Bottom