Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok you nosy S.O.B's

medical said:
Been there, done that....ain't easy! First time for him to try to stop?
Nope. He went through rehab back in 03. He has been an on again off again drinker for years.Some times he gets to the point where he is drinking every other night.
Yes I am proud of him. Just got to see him today. He is doing good. I will pass along all of your good words when I talk to him on friday. Thanks all

Angel said:
Some times he gets to the point where he is drinking every other night.l
Trust me on this one: It gets WAY worse than that! I hope it never does for your family. Good luck!

medical said:
Trust me on this one: It gets WAY worse than that! I hope it never does for your family. Good luck!
I hope so too.I have seen it be done.Wake up in the morning, eat, brush teeth and down the first beer of the day! It is crazy how people can live like that without seeking help...I feel bad for them and their loved ones

very proud of him and you for standing behind him and supporting him. It takes much courage to take that step and on your end takes alot of strength to support him thru thick and thin. You are an amazing strong woman Angel, he knows it and it is clear here when you stand up and do what needs to be done.

If you need to talk you know how to find me.

PS, just give me a few so I can get my phone from home.. *wink*

Tell needto, I am praying for him, and i mean it. Both of you are great people.

wow. rehab? I would never have guessed.

I hope it all works out and he comes back a new man

The two of you go through A LOT each day and yet you remain steadfast. You guys are truly inspirational. It is so easy to *be happy* when life is good, but it takes people of TRUE CHARACTER and SUBSTANCE to face and fix your problems. And you've done it: TOGETHER!!!

You are so very young yet SUCH a wonderful example to us all. Yes... even those of us that are older and seen a bit more life.

You and Needto are very inspirational to me. Thank you for allowing me to "know you" by sharing your human frailties. Shows true strength to be so candid with total strangers.

Not blowing air up your skirts. Just calling it like I see it.

I hope that God blesses you with happiness and all things good. He has already blessed you with the strength to weather the storm.<--- May ye NEVER run out of that.

BIKINIMOM said:
The two of you go through A LOT each day and yet you remain steadfast. You guys are truly inspirational. It is so easy to *be happy* when life is good, but it takes people of TRUE CHARACTER and SUBSTANCE to face and fix your problems. And you've done it: TOGETHER!!!

You are so very young yet SUCH a wonderful example to us all. Yes... even those of us that are older and seen a bit more life.

You and Needto are very inspirational to me. Thank you for allowing me to "know you" by sharing your human frailties. Shows true strength to be so candid with total strangers.

Not blowing air up your skirts. Just calling it like I see it.

I hope that God blesses you with happiness and all things good. He has already blessed you with the strength to weather the storm.<--- May ye NEVER run out of that.
Damn, BM...a tad melodramatic but very kind and eloquent....there may be hope for you yet! :)

solid

Top Bottom