Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Guys Talking to Girls at the Gym.....

AGENT SHAGWELL

Granted I go to work out, and do get talked to. I'm not totally against it but when I guy constantly is asking you stupid question while your obviously trying to finish your sets.....its just not right. I don't want to be rude....but how do you get your point across without being rude? Usually I just hurry up and get myself done with that, and move to something far away.

flash him....the suprise will either give him a coronary or he'll be so astoundedyou can kick him in the nads.

Works everytime Darl'in....Take a small piece of Silly Putty and let it dangle from your nose, he'll think it's a booger and leave ya alone...a hot guy comes up, pull it out and yer home free...heh heh heh

:D

Ranger

From previous threads, it seems the "Plate across the head" would be your best bet.

If that does not work, depending on what they look like, politely tell them you are here to Work out not BS.

just an added note....I work out at my college gym...ony students life there....had one guy actually come up to me and say...."So you go to Florida University?"......I almost laugh....actually I did, but I said yes nicely....

you could always try a courtesy" give me your number and ill call you". this way he wont be let down to much, you egocrusher you.:D

METHYL MIKE said:
you could always try a courtesy" give me your number and ill call you". this way he wont be let down to much, you egocrusher you.:D

Yeah thats good...next day at the gym...."so did I give you the wrong number or where the phone lines down...you didn't call"....how do I get out of that one Sherlock?

i thought of that after i wrote it. ive done it before, and it sucks when she says"o, i dont remember my number anymore, sorry" I guess you could try the "theres something so interesting on the ceiling , i cant get my nose out of the air"bit. works every time. The girls at my gym are ssoooooo stuck up-if you dont approach them with your portfolio, wallet, and keys to your benz in hand, they act like they cant see you. :bawling:

Top Bottom