Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid stack for heavier guy looking for strength?

Ceriasel

I am a heavier guy I weigh around 245 lb and I'm about 20% body fat. I'm looking to use steroids not for Aesthetics but for strength
there are guys in my gym who are far fatter than me who are on steroids and they do just fine
I'm 48 years old and don't care about having a six pack.
do you think that I should use something mild and stay away from harsher steroids like trenbolone?
I currently naturally bench 375 lb and I would like to get to 450

There is no good steroid to run in your condition... i bet your body fat is far higher than you even think.. this would be the last thing you would want or should ever do...

Your body fat is much too high for steroid use. Your focus should be on correcting your diet

I am a heavier guy I weigh around 245 lb and I'm about 20% body fat. I'm looking to use steroids not for Aesthetics but for strength
there are guys in my gym who are far fatter than me who are on steroids and they do just fine
I'm 48 years old and don't care about having a six pack.
do you think that I should use something mild and stay away from harsher steroids like trenbolone?
I currently naturally bench 375 lb and I would like to get to 450
dbol to get strong with some deca

Top Bottom