Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Guys Talking to Girls at the Gym.....

Wear a walkman. Seriously, it totally works.

I hate people chattering away at me while I'm in the gym. So I bought myself an mp3 player for xmas and wear it everytime I lift. Nobody asks to work in, nobody asks for a spot, no hot chicks talk to me....um ,well maybe that's not a good thing. :)

t.

im a small guy nobody wants me to spot them cuz im weak and i have acne making me a ugly fuck so that way women dont talk to me

I never approach women at the gym, though sometimes I think I am missing an opportunity. I try to behave and maintain focus on the muscle group I am working. But damn! some of you women wearing spandex on the stair master, or leotards working that inner thigh machine! its too much for a poor man full of test

hell, even us guys wear headphones to avoid stupid small talk conversations with some guy we went to 2nd grade with.

scrappy,

I have seen Shags. She is definitely someone you would want to talk to. However, since I have a little class, I wouldn't do it while she is working out.

Champ....I like your idea....but sometimes tight tank tops make certain exercises no so bothersome and allow for free shoulder balde motility....also short tight shorts and better for me for squating cause you don't have to keep readusting them....

walkman thing....that thing gets in the freakin way I've tried it...

I think I 'll just get the cahones to shut out everthing when I'm lifting (if that means totally ignoring them so be it) then when I'm off the set, say I'm sorry but I have to concentrate and can't talk when I'm in the middle of lifting. That should be clear yet not rude.

Why not just say "Look, I'm hear to work out and you are upsetting my concentration. I have ADD and it's bad enough with that, I don't need you yammering away! Yack! Yack! Yack! Get it pal?"

Be subtle, that's what I'm trying to say...

Or just look up at the ceiling and start saying "whats that?ok.what do you mean?I know he wants to talk"

Then when he asks you who your talking to just say it was the voices in your head because you forgot to take your medication today.

This has always been a little problem for me. If you go talk to a chick and she wants to sit there and BS, it means she's not really into lifting. So then she's there to show off, mingle, i.e. not train hard. Nothing pisses me off more than people with a half ass attitude in the gym, even if they are a hot chick.

Now if the girl is hardcore into lifting, it's a huge turn on. But if they're hardcore, then they sure as hell don't want you coming up and bugging them. Quite the paradox, isn't it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom