Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh Brother! Skinny Bitch...

drsketch said:
vegan? fuck that... They dont even eat animal by products like eggs and milk

^what he said..

Two things:

1. Never trust anyone who does not eat meat.

2. You know why skinny women are always so bitchy? IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE SO DAMNED HUNGRY - DUH.

curvymommy said:
Well, thanks to this lame book called Skinny Bitch I have two friends trying to get me to become a vegan. I'm like, "Uh, No thanks! Pass the flank steak and sweet potatoes!"

http://www.amazon.com/Barnouin-Kim-...ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1212553177&sr=8-4

My one friend doesn't like to say the word "bitch" but said she was really inspired by the book :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

I've been there and done that on the vegetarian thing. I didn't do it to lose weight, but for personal reasons. I can tell you that it does the body no favors unless you just LOVE tofu and soy. I DON'T!

Years ago I worked with a lady that was a vegan . She was skinny as a bird with a flabby ass and midsection.
One day I saw her eating cheeze-its ( a cheeze chip incase someone over seas like tat does not know what it is ) I turned overthe box and read the list on the back i read off hydrolized processed animal fat.
I read it to her one more time and she looked at me , I said jill those were fried or cooked in animal fat.
Suddenly a gasp white look came on her face, She ran to the bathroom and gagged herself and puked it all up .
I though to my self what a crazy bitch, her dinner would be shit like meso soup, or a apple she brough from home.
I had to work with her one entire day. I watched her eat 1 rice cake for breakfast, a meso soup for lunch and a soymilk and tiny lettuce salad for dinner,
She prob ate less then 600 calories a day. Skinny bird legs , no abs , no boobs She had done this for years and it showed dry skin , thin hair, Sad part she was only 27 yrs old looked like she was going on 40yrs old

chazk said:
Years ago I worked with a lady that was a vegan . She was skinny as a bird with a flabby ass and midsection.
One day I saw her eating cheeze-its ( a cheeze chip incase someone over seas like tat does not know what it is ) I turned overthe box and read the list on the back i read off hydrolized processed animal fat.
I read it to her one more time and she looked at me , I said jill those were fried or cooked in animal fat.
Suddenly a gasp white look came on her face, She ran to the bathroom and gagged herself and puked it all up .
I though to my self what a crazy bitch, her dinner would be shit like meso soup, or a apple she brough from home.
I had to work with her one entire day. I watched her eat 1 rice cake for breakfast, a meso soup for lunch and a soymilk and tiny lettuce salad for dinner,
She prob ate less then 600 calories a day. Skinny bird legs , no abs , no boobs She had done this for years and it showed dry skin , thin hair, Sad part she was only 27 yrs old looked like she was going on 40yrs old

The the majorty of vegans out there do not know how to eat but some do, I mean it is possible for a normal person to be healthy and a vegan but most choose to eat garbage.

A lot of people become vegan to mask an eating disorder.
I was vegan for 6 years.
I didn't give a crap about the animals. I just wanted an excuse not to eat.

Top Bottom