Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dr. Michael Colgan's Power Program

Go for it.

colgan%20and%20chris.jpg

mad dipz said:
I'm not gonna waste money on a book where a doctor advocates cable movements, and has "helpful tips" and no real training/programming and dieting help. Smells like bullshit.

lol, he does have a training program. thats why its called Dr Colgan's power program.

Moreover, he has written several diet books.

an what have you got against cables?

Oceano said:
lol, he does have a training program. thats why its called Dr Colgan's power program.

Moreover, he has written several diet books.

an what have you got against cables?

no he don't have a program. if you maybe read some of the comments left by people that did buy the book, they even said he didn't have a full program for someone to follow, but rather tips. Not that it's a bad thing, but at least books like Practical Programing explain how and why it's important and what you need to do. Cables restrict full range of motion and potential. some people like them though, and some people don't<<<

mad dipz said:
no he don't have a program. if you maybe read some of the comments left by people that did buy the book, they even said he didn't have a full program for someone to follow, but rather tips.

I've got the book. He has a weights program. The people who bought the book leaving comments are talking about nutrition and other stuff.

Its a great imo. Probably the best I've seen for functional strength.

Then you obviously haven't read better books. Try Starting Strength, The Strongest Will Survive, Practical Programming, or anything else by Bill Starr and Mark Rippetoe.

s8nlilhlpr said:
Then you obviously haven't read better books. Try Starting Strength, The Strongest Will Survive, Practical Programming, or anything else by Bill Starr and Mark Rippetoe.

I don't trust all those monster muscle books. I place health and athletic strength at the forefront of my endeavors. Moreover, I am willing to bet you haven't read Colgan's approach.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Monster Muscle Books, thats friggin hilarious. I don't give a rats ass about some dumbass doctors "power program". I will learn power from people that HAVE POWER not morons that study stats on a little machine.

s8nlilhlpr said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH Monster Muscle Books, thats friggin hilarious. I don't give a rats ass about some dumbass doctors "power program". I will learn power from people that HAVE POWER not morons that study stats on a little machine.

he doesn't use machines. He's a doctor because he knows through experience. people pay thousands to stay at his camps. He's also trained Leroy Burrell (110m world record holder) amongst others.

You can keep following Ron Coleman or whoever, but I'll stick with a common-sense approach. Thanks.

Top Bottom