Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh Brother! Skinny Bitch...

Everyone knows that a balanced diet of meat, dairy, vegetables, grains and fruits along with excercise is the best and only way to STAY fit and thin. All these crazy anti-whatever diets and purely ridiculous.

Being a vegan is NOT conducive to growing muscle, sorry.

IMHO, vegans can go fuck themselves. They'd change their tunes damned quick if they had to live with food allergies.

I was a lacto-ovo vegetarian for 11 years when I became celiac. The choice was my guts or the cow. Guess what, bye bye, Bossie. There's a reason why my species evolved opposable thumbs and invented edged weapons and gunpowder.

musclemom said:
Being a vegan is NOT conducive to growing muscle, sorry.

IMHO, vegans can go fuck themselves. They'd change their tunes damned quick if they had to live with food allergies.

I was a lacto-ovo vegetarian for 11 years when I became celiac. The choice was my guts or the cow. Guess what, bye bye, Bossie. There's a reason why my species evolved opposable thumbs and invented edged weapons and gunpowder.
LMAO! I love you! I will tell them you said, lol.

Oh and I totally agree! Gimme some meat. We don't buy A1 by the case for nothin around here.

I was veggie for a long time, and vegan for years.

It did make me fat.

It was great for learning a wider diversity of recipes and cooking, but it didn't suit my body's metabolism.

Anytime you cut out one of the food groups (and with veggie diets, protein drops to about 10-20%) it is never a good lifestyle healthy diet IMHO.

Veggies and vegans can have really unhealthy diets as well, after all McDonald's chips are still veggie.

:)

Top Bottom