Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official EF Alter Thread

yea and pretty sure is banned now.

I didnt know that he sent Wootoom a message a couple of nights ago and we thought it was him due to what he said.. I dont know though.. I have not seen him in some time that explains why.

If I had an Alter He would be Extremely amusing I already have his name picked out to

I was "here1" for two posts over a year ago...it was a joke on a board glitch that was clearly an alter and completely harmless...which is, I'm assuming, why I didn't get bant.

Reactions: AAP
i'm not smart enuff, witty enuff and/or bi-polar enuff to have an alter. . .and i already multi-task way too much in my real life. . .

Only Arabian has followed the rules and given out K.

The rest of you are a bunch of cheap ass bitches.

If I ever use more than one login, I end up forgetting passwords and crap. The crap just becomes really confusing and I end up forgetting my initial password as well.

Alters are for pussies who are afraid to say anything to mess up rep or K..... keep the pot stirred. Also, Alters are used by workers on the boards to start threads then slowly disappear, because they not smart to realize they were the alter when they started. But it keeps us flowing along. So I am for 'em. I just speak my mind and if ya hate me, well so be it. If ya like me, well i like you to and glad to see ya here. I like this place.

Top Bottom