Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Offical Women's Fitness Lounge progress pics challange....

QT - I can tell you have some serious muscle, lotta years of hard work. Can't wait to see the progress pics. :)

Ironwings - girl you look like you could kick my ass without much thought to the matter. Never EVER worry about shapely muscular legs being a negative thing as they are a SUPER plus. One of the things that always hurt me competitively is that I had chicken legs (as ya'll can see... I still got 'em).

Now, who else will jump on the bandwagon?

Sorry but ya'll won't see HYUGE changes to my physique as that isn't really my goal here. I am fighting severe depression and am using QT's invitation to try and keep myself on a positive and healthy track. I am thinkin, that not only will I kick my Old Grump's ass but I will be forced to be held accountable for my own health and well-being.

I think this is very brave and admirable that you would post pictures and work towards a short-term and long-term goal.

You ladies have my encouragement and enthusiasm and I'll be watching this thread closely :)

QT - I can tell you have some serious muscle, lotta years of hard work. Can't wait to see the progress pics. :)

Ironwings - girl you look like you could kick my ass without much thought to the matter. Never EVER worry about shapely muscular legs being a negative thing as they are a SUPER plus. One of the things that always hurt me competitively is that I had chicken legs (as ya'll can see... I still got 'em).

Now, who else will jump on the bandwagon?

Sorry but ya'll won't see HYUGE changes to my physique as that isn't really my goal here. I am fighting severe depression and am using QT's invitation to try and keep myself on a positive and healthy track. I am thinkin, that not only will I kick my Old Grump's ass but I will be forced to be held accountable for my own health and well-being.

But I wouldn't dream of even trying :qt: How about I give you a couple inches from my legs? LOL

You have inspired so many. I battled depression too a few years ago so although I can't understand what you are going through I can relate on a small scale. Working out at that time in my life became my refuge (along with dance). It made me feel so much stronger inside. I hope you will continue to share.

Stay well.....everyone of us are on a journey. For me there is no end. It will always be a journey. I hope you see the same!

I will take some pics this weekend.

After two months off my diet and getting lovely and chubby, I am moving into phase one of my diet for next year.

I.W- Your waist is perfect! love the back photo- whats your secrets to wittling your middle?
No secret here. Intense training and nutrition are key. Don't tell anyone I had cheesecake this past weekend :chomp: (I RARELY eat sugar but it was soooo good)

The key is to know your body shape and work with it - not against it. Embrace it and start sculpting away. I genetically have a "thick" middle and wide hips so I have to build my shoulders and back to compensate. The "V" you see in my back makes my waist appear smaller than it really is. To give you an idea here are my measurements (much to be improved):

shoulder width: 39"
chest (under breasts): 29"
waist: 26.5"
hips: 37" (ouch)

So, you can see that there is a drastic change between my shoulders, chest, waist, and then out again for hips. Now I'm focusing on my lower back to tighten it up even more. It is much better to approach your body this way than to get frustrated over something that is simply the way you are shaped. No matter how much body fat we carry, we all have a figure underneath. And they are not all the same! It is more about how you feel and how it looks on you!

I guess I shouldn't complain about my legs if I'm going to eat cheesecake :(

Superqt
I wanted to commend you and show support for you and your goals.I hope everything works out and you get back on track.You do have a loto fo muscle and will trim down very nice

to all the others that posted pics.

It is really eazy to post before and after pics together and show the progress once it is done. But to post current pics is a very brave thing to do.

You have some good lat spread bm. Still looks like wings there.

Good luck to all the ladies.

I've always had a craaaaaaaazzzeeee back, but as you can see, chicken legs and thick waste and though I'm not flexing, let me volunteer that I got NO peak on my biceps. LOL

Ironwings you ain't kidding when you say that diet is sooooooo key to whittlin the waste. I eat fairly well, problem is that I often don't eat enough and on the weekends I drink too much. I've been eating more and better and cut back on the drinking - A LOT but still. On Friday I am feeling nice and lean but my Monday I have that *little little* extra on the back of my waste.

YUCK... hehehehee

QT - I can't WAIT to see your progress. I am thinkin it will be nothing less of spectacular.

QT - I can't WAIT to see your progress. I am thinkin it will be nothing less of spectacular.

Just stepped on the scale this morning 186 :D One thing I love about my body I lose weight very fast but I gain it fast too. If anyone is wondering what fatburns I am taking right now that be nothing. I practice what I preach I need to get my weight and bf down befor I add those in.
Here are the two changes I made to my diet and training this week. Two cardio sessions a day 4 days this week lifted 3 days but that has been my normal for a bit. Oh actually paid attention to what I ate and tracked it limiting my calorie in take.
aca4gl.jpg

vxnk8z.jpg

2vishs6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom