Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

Did a little HST training all over body workout this am and man it felt good. 15 reps. 2 sets on each body part and 20 min cardio this am. This is the rebuilding phase. As soon as the doc releases me to train the old owl will be back stronger than ever. Thanks for all the love and support guys!

Last edited:
Did a little HTS training all over body workout this am and man it felt good. 15 reps. 2 sets on each body part and 20 min cardio this am. This is the rebuilding phase. As soon as the doc releases me to train the old owl will be back stronger than ever. Thanks for all the love and support guys!

Awesome man! Glad to hear u are feeling so good. Keep it up!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Ahh good to see you back shifting iron bro. Not much beats picking things up and putting them down :)

Did you mean HST?

HTS training to me is this http://www.hts-training.co.uk/

Or am I unaware of something?

You still going to work with this Ordeal ? Or did you take a little time off? - This thread is Hot and didn't see you mention this if you did.

When you post your workout we are going to see a Gradual increase to previous Volume and weight right? (Do not answer... just saw that you are doing this!!!!!! Nice)

Last edited:
Dam bro its gr8 to see you back in the gym. Just go slow and easy. No fuckin relapses!

Top Bottom