Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

All right changing shit up. Started back at the gym this am. Did a full hst circuit. 15 reps per set. 2 sets each exercise. Followed by 45 min on treadmill at 4.0 with a sweat belt. Started my n2 shred stack today. Time to kick this bf in the ass. Amazing what you gain after a couple months on the bench. I will be in top shape even if my body will not let me lift as heavy and i am having to take a break from all aas. Screw it. I got this.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

U got this owl. Keep killing it and melt that fat off. U will be back in no time. Just be safe. Lol. Dont end up back on the bench! I am pulling for u man. Lets go!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

OWL...are you doing IF? If not...SERIOUSLY consider it bro, will do you justice while on the Shred Stack! Cardio @ 4.0 mph/4% incline will work beautifully, but as you know don't start out too much too high, progression! Love ya bro...glad to see you back in the game!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Nothing but love for you too bro. Might have to consider If bro. I keep reading ricks thread on it but haven't wrapped my mind around it yet.

Nothing but love for you too bro. Might have to consider If bro. I keep reading ricks thread on it but haven't wrapped my mind around it yet.

Rick can you please send me a link to ricks thread? I would be interested in reading it.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

What's up Evan. Thanks for checking in lil bro. Doing good man. Ramping back up my workouts. I am actually going to start using that workout you posted for the newbie guy the 4 day split. I liked it. I am over all the medical crap at this point so no more excuses. Time to kill it.

What's up Evan. Thanks for checking in lil bro. Doing good man. Ramping back up my workouts. I am actually going to start using that workout you posted for the newbie guy the 4 day split. I liked it. I am over all the medical crap at this point so no more excuses. Time to kill it.

^^^ BOOM!! That's what I like to hear bro! Glad things are better for you.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Good to see you killin shit OWL. Shake off that bump in the road and come back better than ever!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom