Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11's Test Infusion Log

I had my bodyfat measured in the BodPod today and came out at 191.7 lbs and 13.8% bodyfat. That number is probably a little higher than the actual number given that I ate my cheat meal for the week last night (Mexican - lots of chips and salsa) and was a bit bloated from the extra sodium and carbs. However, it probably isn't that far off so will work as a good starting point. I will try to get another reading at the end of the week (Thursday or Friday morning) after eating clean to see if we can get a more accurate number.

As promised, I had another Bodpod done this morning to get a better and more accurate reading. After five days of clean eating (meaning less sodium and water retention) I was remeasured this morning. Here are the results, with the original readings in parethesis after each entry:

Weight: 192.1 (191.7)
Bodyfat: 12.0% (13.8%)
Lean Tissue: 169.0 (165.4)
Fat Tissue: 23.1 (26.3)

Some of the difference in the reading is simply a matter of not retaining as much water due to having flushed the sodium out of my system. When you have too much water retention/bloat under the skin, the Bodpod reads that as fat. When you get your muscles to swell up with water, as they do with a carb/water cycle, it reads as lean tissue.

The drop in bodyfat and fat tissue makes sense given that I ate clean and dropped some water, but a drop of over three pounds means that there is already some fat loss going on after just five days.

Even more surprising is that the overall weight went up and that lean tissue went up 3.6 pounds. I'm not foolish enough to think I've gained that much muscle in just five days, but just like with bodyfat some of that is actual muscle gain. The remainder would be extra water in the muscle. That means the cycle is getting my body to push more water into the muscle (a very good thing) and less under the skin) also a good thing.

So I'm gaining muscle, losing fat, leaning out, partitioning water and nutrients better, sleeping like a king, having amazing workouts and feeling like God all day long. I'd say this is a pretty damned good regimen.

I will say this is the best Test Infusion log so far, I am one who likes detail and more detail and this is awesome! Keep it up and don't change a thing...keep progressing!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

It only seems fair - you gave me free product in return for me talking about my results using it. I just hope you keep me in mind for future products as a logger.

In addition to having my Bodpod done yesterday, I did a chest and shoulder workout that left my upper body feeling fried in the best possible way. You know you have had a great workout when the shirt you're wearing fits perfectly before hand but feels too damned tight by the time you're done. I'd already trained chest once this week so just did bench press - three warmup sets and then a 5x5 at 225 (four months ago I could only put up 225 for a double on a good day). Moved to seated barbell military press and did a total of 10 sets followed by five sets of lateral raises.

Today was the race I've been blabbing about all week. I ran my first 8 mile run two weeks ago and averaged 9:31/mile. Last week I upped the distance to 10 miles and despite the added distance shaved 13 seconds per mile off my time to average 9:18/mile. Today I finished the race in just over 67 minutes to average 8:28 per mile - more than a minute off my average mile time in just two weeks. I'd say the GW is doing it's job!!! The track was pretty tough - there was a stretch of over a mile in the middle that was uphill the entire time. That was where you could tell who was properly conditioned and ready for this type of race compared to those that just train flat stretches or on the treadmill. I passed at least a half-dozen people on that stretch.

Last night was the first time since starting this cycle last week that I didn't sleep well, but I'm 99% positive that it was due to me being too excited about the race. This is the first time I've ever entered an event like this and it had my competitive juices flowing. I'm not built like a natural runner and will never be able to take down the open division (the guy that won finished at under 5:30 a mile - he is three inches taller than me and weighs 30 pounds less), but by the time the season starts fresh in the fall I think I can be competitive for my age group.

Diet has stayed on point - 3000 calories yesterday with 320 grams of protein. Dropped my fat and upped my carbs for the day to load up for today's race.

Still haven't eaten yet today and debating whether to have a cheat meal tonight. I've typically done one cheat meal per week over the last two years (dropped 80 pounds of fat during that time) and with the run today I burned over 1000 calories so it wouldn't impact me too much. On the other, part of me wants to stay as tight as possible to maximize my progress and save cheats for days I need them or for events that make it worth doing. Not sure.

Other than the race on Saturday, there wasn't much to report for the weekend. I went for a 5 mile walk yesterday but didn't lift or run at all - the body needs time to rest and heal if you are going to continue to push it as hard as we do. I do have to admit that the diet was way the fuck off for the weekend. It wasn't too bad on Saturday - while I ate pizza and cinnapie from Papa Johns that was all I ate all day so I actually may have even still been under my usual calorie total for the day. However, things went to hell in a handbasket yesterday. The fat kid in me came out to play and I loaded up on every sugary thing I could get my hands on . . . not to mention more than a 6-pack. But it was Super Bowl Sunday so I'm not going to be too hard on myself.

I started a new lifting regimen today. After requesting and getting some advice from Rusttilldown, I started a modified 5x5 program today. I'm starting REALLY light on the squats and deadlifts given the volume of running I'm doing and will listen carefully to my body as I slowly and steadily up the weight over the next few weeks. The plan is to have conditioned my legs to be able to handle the workload over the remainder of the SARMs stack so that by the time I finish my mini-PCT and am ready to start my first injectible cycle they will be pumping some serious weight again.

I'm still loving this stack. I felt great all weekend and after some female companionship both Saturday and Sunday I can tell you the libido, drive and hardons are all more than satisfactory - the two women I spent time with were both walking funny when they left. :)

I did feel a little lethargic and out of it this morning, but I blame that on the MASSIVE amount of sugar and a decent amount of alcohol I consumed yesterday. By mid-morning I was back to normal and by the time I was ready to lift I was feeling like a king again. This cycle really is amazing. Hard to believe I'm only 9 days in!

At this point I'm torn between (1) being curious to see how much progress I'm going to make by the time this cycle is over and (2) not wanting to know because it means the cycle is over and I don't want it to end. I had a short break in the middle of the day today and decided to bust out a little run on the treadmill. I put in 6.5 miles (weekdays runs have been 5 usually) and only stopped then because I had to get cleaned up and ready for my next client. It was absolutely effortless.

I kept my calories low yesterday (2000) and will probably be a bit on the lower end today as well (2250-2500) while keeping my protein up. I want to up the fat-burning a bit so am thinking I'll cycle between lower calorie days and the 3000 calorie days I was doing last week. I won't drop below 2000 and all of my days will still hit 300g of protein. Using that I'll see how I progress and adjust as necessary based on the mirror, scale and bodpod.

Another two days in paradise! Yesterday was my second lifting day in the new 5x5 program and I am loving it. Did squats, seated military press and deadlifts for 5x5 followed by three sets of 10 dumbell curls. Despite going pretty hard I felt fresh as could be at the end of the workout and wanted to keep going. I think that may be the one danger of running this cycle - pushing too hard because recovery and energy are both amazing.

I had planned on going for a nice long run this afternoon but the weather outside sucks - pouring rain and 40 degrees. I don't mind runing in the rain or at that temp, but the combination is not going to happen. It's supposed to be about five degrees warmer and not raining in the morning so will do my run before work tomorrow instead.

I've been very good with keeping calories in check this week - 2100, 2350 and 2750 the last three days - but I'm finding I'm definitely HUNGRY today, far more so than I have been the last two weeks. I just broke a 17 hour fast about an hour ago with 12 ounces of grilled chicken, a sweet potato and a huge serving of veggies and an hour later I'm still starving. I may up to 3000 calories today (the total I was aiming for most of last week) to refuel a bit, especially since I will be running and lifting tomorrow. Other than when I went off on diet Sunday, this is the first time I've had this type of hunger since the cycle started.

I can't stress enough how fantastic this cycle feels. I half suspected Dylan was exagerating when he talked about it but if anything he undersold it.

Log will be fully updated tomorrow afternoon/evening. I'm not on the computer as much weekends anyway (spend time with my son and with females) and this weekend I am celebrating a promotion I got yesterday. Fourth promotion at this job in eight months . . . and this one was a biggie.

The diet went completely off the reservation this weekend. I was informed on Friday that I'm being promoted to run two departments at the gym and that over the next six months will be trained to be able to take over when the GM has to be out of town for the owner's other business interests. I have eaten (and drunk) everything in site for the last three days celebrating as this will be a big deal both in terms of pay and responsibility. To put things in perspective, last February I was within a few hours of being homeless and twice had to go 72 hours without food because I had no money to eat. A year later I'm feeling pretty good about the progress.

The funny thing is that despite the sheer volume of crap I've poured into my body I haven't gotten all swollen and bloated like I would expect. I've stayed on the supplements and my body is processing everything perfectly. With Gear and N2Slin helping my body process everything and the SARMs I'm actually looking ripped and vascular even after three days of crap. However, I'm not going to rely on the regimen to carry me through. The last two weekends have been a bit of a mess but I'm planning on tightening up the rest of the way in. I want to go into my first injectible cycle absolutely cut and on teh top of my game so the next six weeks are going to be by the books.

Top Bottom